My 1st indoor gorw in dirt

Re: my first indoor gorw 5-gallon pales in dirt

Damn. I wish I had the means to do that man...Lookin' nice. Real nice.

yea well dont let me fool you for me this isnt a case of money i am in the concrete buisness basement floors garages for builders so access to a lot of these materials is easy mostly scrap and what isnt most of the trades or the builder will give you what you need if you ask ane xtra sheet of drywall plywood lots of little goodies so i dont nickel and dime myself to death makes it a lot easier only problemis evry time i find something cool i end up rebuilding something in my room

so here are those pics of my doors with the felt over them the first is of the closet door

closet_grow_room_door_sealed_with_felt1.JPG

and this one would be the budding room
budding_room_door_also_sealed_with_felt1.JPG

heres a pick of daisy just afew days really starting to fill in shoots every where the large shoot middle of pic right side of plant
comes from 1/2 inch above the soil is 3/4 of the way up the plant growing like a main stalk and getting thick all plants now paled but now there going out side iam going out of town for at least amonth for out of town jobso tis is a bummer but have good spot and and some one to whatch over them his property so all good but it makes wife happy though any how heres the pics oh will try to get pics along the way

daisy_starting_to_fill_in1.JPG

and here are acouple of my seedling plant its growing so fast and thicknow
growing_fast_and_thick1.JPG

4_inches_in_2_days1.JPG

she's thick what u veging with?

6x 4ft flouros ge daylight bulbs 3050 lumens each have a couple in miracle grow just to satisfy my own curiosity and the rest are ready to use organic bags and i dont use the firts any more always trouble thats why iam trying the mg potting mix try to water with 2 litres every 4-5 days flush from top to baisn and let it draw up hope fully this will help to release firts quicker i hope and not sure if its a she yet

the first day on 12/12 and my seedling shown its sex and its a female!!!!! and all my clones just showing now getting excited except iam gonna have to move them sooner or later work any way thats it for now

your setup is nice. keep us up to date i want to see how big your buds will get

Lookin' good CH. Where'd you find the square buckets? I've been lookin for some of those.

Lookin' good CH. Where'd you find the square buckets? I've been lookin for some of those.

thanks SB iam in the equipment rentals and lumber yards all the time and the chains they sell comes in them i also buy kitty litter brand/ litter in the same pales drywallers on some of the job sites screws come in them someone told me home depot but i never looked

Your plants look great bro.. very healthy looking. sucks that you have to move them.. hope that works out for the best man.:allgood: keep up the good work

thanks Gman well its day 11 and all is good i got some pics to update for you the first set are 6 days into budding also have updates of mother and then have up to date pics i took last night so i will try to get it all done now but i may have to wait for those pics to upload but tune back after dinner should be complete then

Back
Top Bottom