My 2017 Outdoor Soil Gurls

check out a dehumidifier, Reading Rick Simpsons website & he stated he used a screen over a dehumidifier and was able to

properly dry fresh bud in 36 hrs. I'm getting one as soon as the Queen opens those purse strings. Good gro bro. thanks for
bird.png

36 hours....hmmm. I'll check it out.

On another front...LOL. What a beautiful pic. I'm not a desert guy...in fact I hate it. Mountains and cold weather for me...LOL. But I would come visit during the best time of the year to get that setting. Burn a couple and just enjoy the view.

Nice place....

Oh....LOL.

I think Stilts1 hermied on me...LOL. Full on pistils but noticed some sacs just below a few bud sites. I'll get pics later. Smokin some meat on the smoker and inlaws over for an early dinner.

Check in witcha later....

Otherwise.... "Have a High, High Labor Day"....

Everyone make it?
I just got a couple scratches, have no idea really how they happened, but I for sure wasn't Laboring. :volcano-smiley:

Haven't been out back for a few days so not sure how the gurls are doing. Rain rain go away. At least I won't have to water them...lol. Might be clearing up this afternoon so I'll check on them this evening.

On another note...
With the buds in the vault the RH is still above 90. That is with a bova pack and dehumidifier. Temp is holding at 70. Positive and negative. Well the negative is the RH. Maybe probably the bud wash has something to do with it. I won't be washing the next chop. The positive is dense buds. Taking too long to dry. This weekend I'll be trimming down to nuggets. We'll also be able to get a wet weight.

Found mold on main cola and several of the other buds a couple days ago. RH remained above 90. Plenty for mold to thrive. Threw away half of the EB harvest. Scoping daily on the rest. Jarring this weekend and will be burping daily. Rain all week and long hours at work so haven't even checked on the gurls out back. Still hopeful. Researching a dehumidifier for drying vault in the barn.

Found mold on main cola and several of the other buds a couple days ago. RH remained above 90. Plenty for mold to thrive. Threw away half of the EB harvest. Scoping daily on the rest. Jarring this weekend and will be burping daily. Rain all week and long hours at work so haven't even checked on the gurls out back. Still hopeful. Researching a dehumidifier for drying vault in the barn.

Damn thats tragic, sorry to hear, I guess that is the shitty part of outdoor. Good luck salvaging what you can!

Damn thats tragic, sorry to hear, I guess that is the shitty part of outdoor. Good luck salvaging what you can!

Shitty to say the least. But this is just a hobby. Momma lets me play so I enjoy it. What really sucks is that the rest are finally coming into the dryness I need to jar. That will happen this weekend.

On another note I took a sample of those pre buds earlier in the season and been tasting it. Bud pulled on the 06 of Aug gave me a mellow buzz. Bud pulled on the 16th of Aug gave me a harder longer buzz. Got one that I pulled on the 23rd of Aug that I'm gonna sample tonight. I'm hoping for a full on heady buzz from that one.

And I'll leave you with a few pics of the back forty gurls.

Nice...lol.

420-magazine-mobile1554004838.jpg

420-magazine-mobile520645910.jpg

420-magazine-mobile363023758.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1003838368.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1160338190.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2137340351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1572837085.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2032129799.jpg

And you remember Tiny. The gurl that refuse to die...lol.

420-magazine-mobile521508860.jpg

420-magazine-mobile474987828.jpg

Everyone have a High, High weekend...

So I chopped and jarred what was left of EB. Sucks. All I could manage is 53g. Could have been over 100 if the mold didn't get me. Checked on the gurls before settling in and enjoying some scissor hash. Put me write out. Zoning here on the boards.

Have a High, High weekend...I know I wil...lol.

check out a dehumidifier, Reading Rick Simpsons website & he stated he used a screen over a dehumidifier and was able to properly dry fresh bud in 36 hrs. I'm getting one as soon as the Queen opens those purse strings. Good gro bro. thanks for
bird.png

Been trying to find it that site. You have the link?

All jarred up and settling in with the RH. I got about 6g each in the small masson jars and about 9g each in the cVaults. As you can see I've put Bova packs on top of each. With some large Bova packs in the back. The touch, feel and even look are nice. And the smell is a slight berry smell to it. Every time I open the vault for venting that smell hits me...nice.

IMG_137047.JPG

IMG_136940.JPG

IMG_136844.JPG

Stuck to the weather channel all morning. From yesterday to today. Lots of family and friends down that way. Youngest son in Orlando. Father's sister in Dearfield Beach. Cousin's up and down the coast. Everyone's done all they can do. Now it's time to hunker down and ride it out.

A special High, High feeling to them...

Damn that sucks brother!! Hell I think I would rather have bud dry to fast than lose it to mold.

Damn that sucks brother!! Hell I think I would rather have bud dry to fast than lose it to mold.

100% my friend. At least you can recover from to dry by moistening it up with Bova packs. Already got a mini dehumidifier odered. It will be here by mid week. I'll be tested and ready when the next chop comes.

Here's a couple pics of the gurls too come.

420-magazine-mobile1619350021.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1032865187.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1119607079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile450815964.jpg

420-magazine-mobile446863106.jpg

About to get in work mode for the up coming work week.

Hope our Floridian brothers and sisters are ok.

Have a High, High work week....

I see some donkey dicks growing outback... Your going to have afew rather 'Large' pieces of buddage..

GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom