My 2nd First Time Grow

Re: my 2nd first time gro

Hey Man...Original Blueberry is an original from Dutch Passion first developed in the late 1970's. High yield under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues. Medium to large calyxes. Known for it's euphoric high and long shelf life, and its fruity skunk aroma and blueberry taste.

Original Blueberry is a Strain Indica/Sativa (80/20) cannabis strain with Thai and Oaxacan parentage suitable for cannabis growing indoors and in warm outdoor environments. Original Blueberry matures within 56 days into the flowering period however if left for the full 70 days, the cannabis buds experience a second explosive growth spurt where the flowers produce a high concentrate of THC.

Average THC for blueberry is about 19.5%, 80% Indica 20% Sativa,
Thc level High : 15% +, high yielding variety,
Flowering Outdoors in warm outdoor environments only time = 8-9 weeks, indoors relatively the same.

Hope this helps man. I haven't grown blueberry myself before but always wanted to. Let us know how she turns out.

kinda dissapointed i think my yield will be small, i dont even know if i will get 1 oz dried per plant, thats not good
i know they look thirsty i just watered them

i dont know how much more the colas will pack on i'm hoping a lot more, i got maybe 1 1/2 more weeks,

Picture_03111.jpg

Picture_0345.jpg

Picture_03314.jpg

Hey Man...Original Blueberry is an original from Dutch Passion first developed in the late 1970's. High yield under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues. Medium to large calyxes. Known for it's euphoric high and long shelf life, and its fruity skunk aroma and blueberry taste.

Original Blueberry is a Strain Indica/Sativa (80/20) cannabis strain with Thai and Oaxacan parentage suitable for cannabis growing indoors and in warm outdoor environments. Original Blueberry matures within 56 days into the flowering period however if left for the full 70 days, the cannabis buds experience a second explosive growth spurt where the flowers produce a high concentrate of THC.

Average THC for blueberry is about 19.5%, 80% Indica 20% Sativa,
Thc level High : 15% +, high yielding variety,
Flowering Outdoors in warm outdoor environments only time = 8-9 weeks, indoors relatively the same.

Hope this helps man. I haven't grown blueberry myself before but always wanted to. Let us know how she turns out.

thanks funtogow for the info on the blue berry, yep it sure is a stout plant
i still have to sex it,fingers crossed that it is female.

ok starting my harvest, i started three drying methods,( hang dry ) ( bag dry )
( box dry ) i have half a plant in bag dry and half a plant in box dry and 1 plant hang dry, im harvesting these two plants for my own meds and i like them early
for the head high, witch ever method works good i think i might use,

ok i think i'm gonna do most in the bag dry method, i got a lot of trimming to do, i did 2 plants already in the bag it was hot last week dried them pretty fast now i got them in the jar, i think i am gonna get at least 1 oz per plant dried, that makes me happy, gonna try to post pics tomorow ,:surf:

Looking good, those buds look like they'll put me out! Good Luck with your harvest! :bravo: :rollit:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom