My 2nd Grow Bubblelicious/California Orange Bud

hmm, we call it mota, but I can dig Yesca, reminds me of a friend of mine, Yessica lol, Hey, works for me! Yesca it is reps for the name sisco!

Nice nuggets, look to be some tasty herb and love that color....

:grinjoint:

lmao I know what you mean about running out of smoke! Buds look sweet. Glad it turned out to be great smoke for ya. Sucks you're running low, but that's the way good herb goes....fast. lol
Other plants coming along nicely. Great work!

Haha!, exactly, i've got cali o coming up pretty soon so I'm gonna TRY and do things differently this time, and actually let her go the full 8 weeks, she's at 5wks now. I don't mind waiting for this harvest bc I know it will be worth it, oh and btw I haven't paid for a single gram since becky's harvest and that's friggin sweet!:rollit:

Nice nuggets, look to be some tasty herb and love that color....

:grinjoint:
:thanks: moslowjj, it was quite tasty, and the longer it cured the better it tastes! I definitely swear by the sun as a quick dry method, and deff. cure for a while b4 enjoying the smoke, it'll be worth it!:roorrip::cool:

oh and btw I haven't paid for a single gram since becky's harvest and that's friggin sweet!:rollit:

Thats what I"m talking about, I pay about $18 USD ($60 USD per eighth) for this kind of smoke. Oh my goodness is it soooooo easy to grow so far. Although I have unfortunately spent about $1,000 USD so far on everything (I"ll have pics soon of my ventilation, everyone was complaing about it smelling like a greenhouse, they couldn't tell it was cannabis but i figured i better do something before flowering LOL)
So I'll pay that to save money in the future, will take time to pay itself off but so far I have no regrets!!!

Lookin' Great!:grinjoint::popcorn::peace:

Musik \\\vVv///

^no regrets at all, i'm just patiently waiting for Cammy to get the chop, i'm gonna let her fatten up a bit more b4 posting some pics, I'm so damn proud of her, starting off in hydro, almost burned to death as a wee seedling, transplanted to soil net basket and all bc the roots were so damaged they'd break off with a touch, and she's back and better than ever now!!:ganjamon:

nacido en la ciudad, (uptown). tan soy un "new yorican" lol!! and you should see Yesca now, I've got no pics bc my batteries are dead i nthe digi but man she's a fukking bush!

alright folks, quick update, cammy, the cali-obud and last of this grow is at 43 days 12/12 and will be getting the axe in the next two and a half weeks. I'm very proud of myself for not chopping her down yet! learning a bit more patience this time around, becky was chopped at 46 days I think , my scope came in the mail, 45x I checked the trichs, looking semi clear/cloudy to me, deff. needs some more time, will check again begining of next week. This is also the last plant of mine to ever grow like a christmas tree!
group shot of all i've got going on...
IMG01215-20090723-0739.jpg

IMG01216-20090723-0739.jpg

IMG01217-20090723-0739.jpg

nice lil artsy shots blocking the hps with an orange lid lol looks pretty cool tho
IMG01218-20090723-0739.jpg

IMG01219-20090723-0740.jpg

upskirt shot, I feel like the paparazzi some times with these girls!
IMG01220-20090723-0740.jpg

that's all for now folks, as always all questions comments and critiques are all welcome

^Thanks tricome, i'm really digging how sticky this strain is, I went and copped a feel today, and am very happy I got the hps, the buds are so much more dense this time around!

^I'm still shocked I havent' chopped her down yet lol!, so far this plant has gone the longest for me Day 44 today whooo hooo only two more weeks to go, I started to flush yesterday, need a bit of advice on this for any who knows the answer, I've never flushed before and although previous buds had a bit of a "green" taste to it, the last buds to be smoked that had cured a bit, tasted much better, so my question is 1) do I even need to flush? and 2)use plain r/o water, but how often?, do i just stick to my regular watering schedule or increase frequency?

Yes you should flush, ALWAYS. Nobody needs to be smoking fertilizer of any kind. You could make yourself/friends very sick. Not to mention that it'll taste like a$$ compared to something clean. Today, set each post in the bathtub and pour as much water through the pot as you have soil. ie: 2 gal water/ 2gal soil. After it drips dry, do the next. Resume normal watering for the next two weeks and watch the colors change like a fall maple. The smoke will be clean, almost organic, sweeter, and smoother than any you could possibly buy. Stop watering 3-4 days before harvest to shorten drying time by 2-3 days. I use my bedroom closet (which has an a/c vent) to dry them in the dark, therefore minimizing THC degradation. When you can bend a large stem leading to a bud and it makes an audible "Snap", put them loosely packed in mason jars...sealed up. 3-4 times daily you should open the jar for 20-30 minutes to allow moisture to escape. Check another stem...if it refuses to snap and only folds over, put them back in the closet until they snap again. Repeat until no moisture is present and a joint burns evenly. No problem to light, keep lit, or smoke. Then...thank God that you didn't get caught and have the best Phire in the hood, my man.

^:ganjamon:you da man Janx, I gotta head out to work in a bit, so i'll be doing this tomorrow on gardening day lol, one more question for ya, have you ever regenerated a harvested plant? I was reading up on it not too long ago , and I think i'm going to try it. any thoughts?

Absolutely, as a matter of fact, my buddy took about 30 of mine to the river when I shut down. Lol. The plants I cut in round one of my own grow are some of the same plants in the second/third harvests. I always reveg out of pur laziness.

Leave at least 4 branches/buds on the stalk. A drop of wax will seal the hole in the cut stalk from bugs and moisture loss. The plant needs a few weeks to readjust it's hormones and begin new growth. Make SURE it gets the original high nitrogen ferts for that new growth. The leaves may be all squirrelly for awhile bud you have a fully mature mama bearing fruit over and over again. You may want to repot as soon as good new growth begins, though. We tend to use pots no bigger than we need for a given time/grow so remember that it's probably already rootbound when you start to reveg.

Hey Perico, you looking like ya need a bigger cab. Those girls are so big! I also read that if you harvest all but some of the lowest flowers you can put it back into the veg. chamber, I don't know if I am going to try it cause I plan on filling my veg. chamber with clones, but if I suck at the cloning then I might....

Back
Top Bottom