My 2nd Medical Grow!

JayandFun

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoy following me.
I’m growing 2 autos and also 1 dog from my friends happy and growchy

My setup is simple.
I’m using a Mars 2 900 donated by MarsHydro!
I planted 3 babies and They are doing quite well so far!

From front to rear

Front plant is growchys dog.
Back left is my auto northen light and the right is another northen light.

This baby has been growing for 3weeks now
Northen lights auto.

This is my baby northen auto

My dog

Please comment and subscribe!

I will be updating daily.

I’m very excited for my second thread here on 420. I can’t wait to interact and share experiences with growing our medication.

Jay

Thanks east coast!
Hope everything is going well on your end.
I don’t need luck when I have a few great seeds and all the help on these forums :)

Nothing to report yet. I will be posting photos daily -

My 3 kids just had their morning watering.

The big Auto is one a mixture of
Calimagic
Mammoth P (first time using it)
Grow Big
Tiger Bloom

The babies are still on water.
I made mistakes with other seeds by using some grow big with the seedlings and burnt them up.
Lesson learned on that.

I have been doing LST using bread ties with the northen. This is my first time using this technique so I’m hoping for more yield as I have been reading.

Hope you all had a nice weekend.
Feel free to leave comments or questions below!

Thank you again for donating this amazing light. She’s a big girl and my babies got a great tan!

Thank you for following. I hope you subscribe and see what your lights do for this grow.

Anyone reading this please check out the lights mars has to offer! They are out of this world!

Thanks Loomis420. I really appreciate the feed back.

I have an update today. My big northern seems to be doing well on her mix. I’m sure I’m still missing something because her size is pretty short in my opinion. I look on here and see people’s gallerys and they all have plants that tower over mine. This auto from my buddy Happy is great. I just still don’t know how to get plants to grow talller.

The other auto northen and chem dog are still little seedlings. I’m not going to bore you guys with photos of a babie.

I been doing LST on northern. I have no idea what I’m doing. Suggestions are appreciated. I hope you all have a happy Friday night!

Northen light.

So , I had a seizure that kept me from being home for my babies for several days... I have lots 2 babies
RIP - Chem Dog
RIP Auto Northern Lights

When I can home to my big Northern. I discovered most of bud areas and leaves where crispy dry. I decided to clip off ALL dead areas and start her back on her feed yesterday.

I'm kind of surprised - She seems to be showing life again. I don't expect a big yield from her as I do not see her buds plumping anymore, I guess due to the lack of food for almost a week. (I could be wrong... God please someone on here tell me that she might plump!)

Depressed but still determined. I also need/want to be able to make seeds. because these fuck ups or KILLING my stash.
(back to the drawing board)

What Should I Plant?
This is what is left from a huge reserve that I kept screwing up...

I dont think I should say names of who donated. But Thank you guys. (will say if you message me)
Seedsman - White widow (photo)
Alaskan Thunder Fuck #1 (Photo)
blueberry seedsman (photo)
Jack Herer (Photo) Fem
Chem Dog
cks white widow

Photos

That’s horrible news! Wishing you and your babies well. Awesome your staying positive. I so want to figure out some kind of automatic water backup. Put the pump Maybe on a blue tooth plug and water from anywhere when away. Since only a backup maybe be easier for spring water only. Something I’ve been stewing on.

Well right now its only one baby. I was looking fwd to doing autos and one photo. I no longer have any autos expect for this one girl that seems to have gain some life. I know i stressed her out.. but I'm hoping she will pull thru. She looks like a fighter!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom