My 420 =]

Mr Purp

this is all the dro blunts we smoked for 420!

IMG00036.JPG

IMG00037.JPG

OK wow, I counted 18 blunts there, but you only used half an O to pack em...either you can break weed like Jesus broke bread or they're far from being packed. (Yes I noticed they're not exactly fatties, but with the 18 count that means theres roughly 0.78g per blunt...which kind of defeats the purpose don't you think?)

What counts is that you and your buddies had fun on the special day!

-Meich

OK wow, I counted 18 blunts there, but you only used half an O to pack em...either you can break weed like Jesus broke bread or they're far from being packed. (Yes I noticed they're not exactly fatties, but with the 18 count that means theres roughly 0.78g per blunt...which kind of defeats the purpose don't you think?)

What counts is that you and your buddies had fun on the special day!

or maybe left some tabacco in the blunts?? but other than that yea it defeats the purpose and technically doesnt make it a blunt lol....gotta be 2 grams at least to be a blunt

nicee but thats nothing compared to smoking a whole ounce in one giant blunt.. :allgood: hope everyone had a good 420

where does it say he only used a half O?

what are you guys talking about? they may not be FATTIES but thats a normal sized blunt. well for me anyway.

yea, my blunts rolled with swisher cigarillos, they're usually in the neighborhood of 1.2-1.4 g. I would have to say that anything rolled with certain specific wraps are blunts, not the size that makes the difference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the half o we had waz 14 grams
N we rolled it all

^^^ in the General forum you said you had a 1/8 leftover after rolling all those blunts lol

Exactly, I mean if I feel like rolling a L, I'll just roll it with the amount I feel like. No 2g rule or anything, I just pack enough in there to get me high

i dont consider it a rule or nethin but damn isnt a blunt supposed to be Cigar size thats packed with weed.....to me its not the wrap that makes the blunt its the amount of weed, i dunno bout u guys but if i only have .5 or a gram id just pack that into a couple of Zig Zags and be on my way

who gives a shit, getting high on 4/20 is all that matters!
Peace

^^ apparently not to most people lol i guess all it takes is a blunt wrap to make it a blunt lol......round my ways people would laugh at ya for wasting a blunt wrap with a small amount of weed....it defeats the purpose....you buy a wrap to accomodate the amount of weed you want to smoke lol why buy a big wrap for a small amount of weed, your smoking as much paper as pot lol i dunno whatever its not important lol people are taking the 2 gram thing i said way too much to heart lol its not a rule i live by but for something to be classified a blunt to me and most people where i live its gotta be PACKED with weed not a gram

^^ apparently not to most people lol i guess all it takes is a blunt wrap to make it a blunt lol......round my ways people would laugh at ya for wasting a blunt wrap with a small amount of weed....it defeats the purpose....you buy a wrap to accomodate the amount of weed you want to smoke lol why buy a big wrap for a small amount of weed, your smoking as much paper as pot lol i dunno whatever its not important lol people are taking the 2 gram thing i said way too much to heart lol its not a rule i live by but for something to be classified a blunt to me and most people where i live its gotta be PACKED with weed not a gram

i dont care what you say lol... back in the day me and my boyfriend and our friends would put 2 or 3 joint papers together and roll a HUGE joint... it would weigh out to abouit 2 to 3 grams at least, but that doesnt make it a blunt... its a joint. a blunt is a blunt bc of the tobacco leaves around the cigar. it has nothing to do with the amount of weed in it.

Back
Top Bottom