My 4th Grow - Hindu Kush - 2011

Re: My 4th Grow/Hindu Kush/2011

For the set up, I've got a Maui Jim Trophy Case (lol) in the process of being converted to a vertical box, the glass walls just won't do. I'm going cheap this go round and am using organic choice home depot brand soil, (I think I know enough by now to get by)
(1) 150W HPS
Using my leftover DNF GroA&B and Bloom A&B for nutes
distilled water
room temp 75-85
r/h 40-65%
the girls are 12/12 from seed they were in a bag mixed with some NYC diesel seeds, but i'm pretty sure they're kush. They'll be getting cloned next weekend for a hydro set up.
Happy trails to all the new folks, and all the vets still here the kid is BACK!

01_3_.jpg

01_2_.jpg

01_4_.jpg

01_5_.jpg

01_8_.jpg

01_7_.jpg

01_17_.jpg

01_16_.jpg

Pericodaking1 is in DA HOUSE! YO, it's kind of freaky too man... I was just thinking of you like 10 days ago. Funny how that's been happening to me lately, I was thinking of this girl from like, 18 years back and a week or two later... she said our common friend gave her my new # around the same time I was thinking of her.

WTF, man no call, no letter... I was sure you were fired for for being on 420 at work all the time...lol

Well, the important thing is that you are safe and back to share. Have you checked out my last journal? I just half assed completed it... Still not that good at a smoke report, or journaling.

Here's a little sample :grinjoint:
021147.JPG

Thanks Hemp, and Sisco I was a victim of downsizing but it wasn't due to 420 lol! thankfully i'm back on my feet and am working again so that's great!

I ended up taking 5 clones from one of the ladies on sunday, 2 are doing great so far looks like they're going to make it. I'll have some pics up before I head out to work.

I'm actually a bit shocked and surprised my girls are making it, this has been my cheapest grow yet, i'm actually using materials i had stored away from my last grow except for soil, which is some bs i picked up from the depot. minimal efforts placed into lights, airflow, nutrients etc, I've barely fed them. I'm just simply broke at the moment, but as soon as that first check rolls in, this grow will pick up dramatically!

They look pretty and healthy Perico, don't forget to cut the fan leaves on the clones a little...that will help them root faster since they will be pushing to root instead of keeping the leaves alive..less is more, or something like that.

Check ya' later gator.

got it, took care of that little issue after work today, i'm sure the baby kush will do just fine tho, i can see the root forming at the uppermost part of right near the top of the root plug. i'll snap a pic when i'm not so stoned a little later on lol.

Updates on the big girls, still getting their stretch on, i hope this ends soon, i've never grown this strain before, and to be honest with you guys i'm only about 60% sure it's hindu kush. the seeds were in a bag I got from both HK and some of that good ol' NYC diesel. i waited until they were only to discern that it didn't really resemble and diesel plants i've seen grown before so it must be the kush. sorry for rambling on guys i'm just highly medicated at the moment.

If anyone one knows the difference between these two plants, please, enlighten me :tokin:

I'm so pissed off right now, I have no paycheck for the weekend because payroll effed up, how the hell do you work in an accounting office and payroll gets effed up?!?! grrrrrrrr so now the reconstruction of my box will have to wait until next week.

But they do say that all good things come to those who wait right? at least I hope so, in any event, the clones are doing great, cut the leaves down a tad like my boy sisco suggested, and they will absolutely go the way of the hempy as soon as they are ready. the big girls are starting to smell , oh boy! , but i'm going to have to wait until next week to go to the grow store for some ONA block. pics up later tonight!:popcorn:

niiiiiice, got my in the mail today, looks like those bastards in payroll finally got their act together, I would post some pics but i'm off to the hydro store for a few treats!

updates, the two clones (unamed) are doing well, I built a bubble cloner for one to help encourage root growth I figured the lazy man's method wasn't going to cut it like in the past lol. The other clone is going hemp!!! +rep for my boy siscokid who put me on to this method. it's in it's first hempy bucket (a plastic domino's sugar container) and so far both are showing since of growth. i've still got 4 24w cfls above them 24hrs since 8 days now, roots should be here by this upcoming weekend.

now onto the big girls, both are doing well, entering week 3 of flowering, pistils are popping out all over the place, I love this stage it gets me like a giddy school girl!

as soon as i get back i'll have pics up!

Happy growing!:tokin:

for m

Im in! :goodluck: thanks for your help by the way i do have multiple computers laying around so ventilation should be solved soon God willing :):popcorn:

Glad to have you on board! got some pics of the big girls and the babies , the pics are of day 40 from seed, they are actually 43 days old tho, sorry for the delay, super busy lately, and the clones are a week and a day away from mommy, still no roots, but slight nute burn from there concotion, good and bad i guess, bad in that they're getting burned, and good in that hey theres nutrient uptake, :lot-o-toke:now for the pics
40_6_.jpg

40_7_.jpg

40_8_.jpg

40_9_.jpg

40_15_.jpg

40_17_.jpg

40_18_.jpg

40_22_.jpg

:thumb::peacetwo:

Glad to have you on board! got some pics of the big girls and the babies , the pics are of day 40 from seed, they are actually 43 days old tho, sorry for the delay, super busy lately, and the clones are a week and a day away from mommy, still no roots, but slight nute burn from there concotion, good and bad i guess, bad in that they're getting burned, and good in that hey theres nutrient uptake, :lot-o-toke:now for the pics
40_6_.jpg

40_7_.jpg

40_8_.jpg

40_9_.jpg

40_15_.jpg

40_17_.jpg

40_18_.jpg

40_22_.jpg

:thumb::peacetwo:

:thumb:That bubbler for the baby is clever!

Back
Top Bottom