My 4th time around but still mightaswell be the first Hydro

Zenmaster

I didnt start this journal untill now because i didnt have a working camera. So i finally borrowed my aunts and it looks pretty good cept for the redness of the hps light. There a little over a month old now and been on 12/12 for a week inna half. 1 is female others are still unknowen. I'll post some more updates as they grow and some more pics for however long i can keep my aunts camera before she tears my head off. lemme know what yall think thanks for lookin.

all of them
HPIM2162.JPG

the natural double stemmer thats turning into a quad stemmer
HPIM2168.JPG

top view of that double stmmer
HPIM2169.JPG

the 2 plants in 1 container
HPIM2172.JPG

top view of thoes 2 plants in 1 container
HPIM2171.JPG

ok so heres all the info on what i got going on with this grow. if i missed anything feel free to ask.

400 watt hps light vented to outside with 50cfm exaust fan

2 4 inch black abs tubes about 3 feet long with 3 ports on each one
fed by a small pump that pumps water upto each cup that holds lava rocks so each one has its own watering supply to the roots.
drains to a 5 gallon bucket thats been fed with aerogarden hydroponics food once a week.
temp usually stays at about 70 or so.
5 plants i have confirmd are female out of the 10 seeds i started and 8 plants i have left.

hers an updated pic of all of them i'll post sum more inna minut or 2 when i find the right angle thats not blurry

HPIM22311.JPG

its night time right now is why the y lookin a bit yellow and leaves drooping. if they get any yellower i'll add some n tho. thanks for the info. i just fed them today heres the best pic i had out of like 20 or so of the fatty as i call her. there all on day 15 of flowering.

HPIM22321.JPG

Back
Top Bottom