My 5 week old auto berry fem - How does it look?

popolino77

This is my 5 week old auto berry fem . what do you think how does it look ?
20160126_190206_2.jpg

What size can, three gallon? Looks healthy. Got plenty of time and she's frosty already

What size can, three gallon? Looks healthy. Got plenty of time and she's frosty already

its planted in a 1 gallon smart pot . I didn't want the plant to get to tall because my grow tent is only 3 feet tall . its a auto berry fem they only grow from 30cm to 60cm this little girl is about 13 maybe 14 inches tall

One gallon smartie huh,,, I like that. Smart/fabric I generalize the pot type... I've up canned smart pots into other smart pots without removing the first one. Threes go into sevens nice. I bet you could drop that into a three or five and not skip a beat.... Other that the size issue you mentioned. Pretty cool plant, for a midget... No offense.. I've had those,, now I have a few auto strains dialed in I get good/better/ more stable results.

One gallon smartie huh,,, I like that. I've up canned smart pots into other smart pots without removing the first one. Threes go into sevens nice. I bet you could drop that into a three or five and not skip a beat.... Other that the size issue you mentioned. Pretty cool plant, for a midget... No offense.. I've had those,, now I have a few auto strains dialed in I get good results.

I did not use any nutrients. I have fox farm's big bloom but I'm scared to use it i nutrient burned the crap out of my first grow. this is my 2nd grow I'm still learning. Do you think i should give it some big bloom it's next watering

I did not use any nutrients. I have fox farm's big bloom but I'm scared to use it i nutrient burned the crap out of my first grow. this is my 2nd grow I'm still learning. Do you think i should give it some big bloom it's next watering

Made me smile. I was like that, my first grow, well, my first grow here with known seeds. Yeah, five weeks in I'd work her into something. Grow Big is the first one right? Haven't used FF in a bit, but if so, that's liquid worm shit. Can't burn with that.

Start slow, go half strength. I doubt you'll burn this late with half strength. If, it shows a little tip burn,, don't flush,, let her dry out and next time go water only, if, she shows a lot of tip burn. Flush it. It's only one gallon.

Made me smile. I was like that, my first grow, well, my first grow here with known seeds. Yeah, five weeks in I'd work her into something. Grow Big is the first one right? Haven't used FF in a bit, but if so, that's liquid worm shit. Can't burn with that.

Start slow, go half strength. I doubt you'll burn this late with half strength. If, it shows a little tip burn,, don't flush,, let her dry out and next time go water only, if, she shows a lot of tip burn. Flush it. It's only one gallon.

I don't think grow big is organic. I wanted to use the fox farm's big bloom I have I think it's organic. if I was to go out and buy nutrients I think I would want to try iguana juice it's supposed to be 100% organic . what company makes the liquid worm shit you are taking about ? and is it good to use during flowering stage ?

I don't think grow big is organic. I wanted to use the fox farm's big bloom I have I think it's organic. if I was to go out and buy nutrients I think I would want to try iguana juice it's supposed to be 100% organic . what company makes the liquid worm shit you are taking about ? and is it good to use during flowering stage ?

You're right, BB isn't, organic. I should have said it's the most organic of the three ;) But, I'm more of an, organic is a state of mind. That's a long conversatIon, anyway. Look into the contents of big bloom. It's, EWC (liquid worm shit). I use in in my compost teas.

Besides, getting an OMRI rating is not,, strict.

Back
Top Bottom