My 8 Ball Kush seedling might be dying

OzbudboY

I'm a bit worried about one of my seedlings, the leaves are pointing down, they all seem to be doing good except for the one 8 ball kush(blue)the red one is big bud and the black one is diesel, the rest are white widow.
I only just put them in the aero mister with nutes yesterday hoping this would help, i didn't see much change in that 8 ball. Any help is appreciated. Any criticism or tips is also appreciated.

I also have a couple of stunted ones in the mix
The last picture is diesel, nothing wrong with that one i believe.

:420:

grow_box1a.JPG
grow_box_21.JPG
8_ball_droop2.JPG
8_ball_droopy.JPG
8_ball_macro.JPG

shoot_macro.JPG

Hey Oz, I don't see anything seriously wrong with any of them, although they look to be stretching a bit, how high are you lights and what kind are you using?

Also, be careful of water beading on your leaves like that. The water droplet will act as a lens, magnifying the light and burning the leaves.

Hey Oz, I don't see anything seriously wrong with any of them, although they look to be stretching a bit, how high are you lights and what kind are you using?

Also, be careful of water beading on your leaves like that. The water droplet will act as a lens, magnifying the light and burning the leaves.

Thanks mate! Thats good news. I'm still worried about that one though its just not looking like it should(the others)
Thanks for the tip on the water beading ill watch that from now on.......They have been stretched from early on because i was late with the light.... i had some water in the bottom of the tray that I think i may have overwatered these throughout the seedling stage they could access any time.

Make sure your nutrients are 1/4 strength to start. New seedlings don't like full strength. Also as Celt has mentioned you are stretching quite a bit. Lower the light or raise the plants to fix that.

Thanks ShiggityFlip, I gave them about half of what the container said for seedlings(GH), they are all going really nice except for that one 8 ball kush. I'll post another pic from today in an hour or so.

You need to move your lights closer to the plants.

What type of lights are you using, the height, etc would be helpful towards better advice.

Looks to me like you need more light-whether measured in watts, lumens, moles...or move the lights closer to those tops.

I just pulled each pot up to inspect the root growth and everything looks good down there. I cant believe how fast they are growing since i put them in the aero mister, Pictures below.
The light is a high output 4ft 6 tube t5 with 6500 tubes. Ive been keeping it about 4" away. Its kinda hot under there so i thought that was close enough, the stretching did occur earlier on when they first sprouted

Back
Top Bottom