My Afghani grow

suffolk

This year I am growing Afghani seeds bought from Nirvana
I am growing the in bio allmix soil in a greenhouse in the uk.

Germinated_320x200_.JPG

Sprouted.JPG

awww its so cute!! good luck!

Oh its just a pretty little baby. I remember the baby pics.

I have 7 Afghani on the go and 2 others which I forget what they are at the moment.
As they all sprouted at different times I thought it would be better just showing the one plant.

Here they are all repotted six of them are in 8 inch pots,and three are in 5 inch pots

715.JPG

Here they are at the moment (not very good pics)
I have just had an attack of Spidermite but with Neem oil and Ladybirds they should be ok.
They are a little on the thin and scrawny side at the moment but here in the uk it is still not very warm.

DSC_0107_1024x768_.JPG

DSC_0106_1024x768_.JPG

looks like ya gotta a good start, I have a friend in New Zealand and thats what he grows, he also has pink afgani, and I tell ya what, that was the best smoke that I could find in the time I spent there. good luck on the grow mate

congrats!

sorry to hear about that spidermite issue, but it's great that you're over it already.

can't wait for more, i'll be lurking.

I will post a couple more pics in the week.
I used neem oil to tackle the spidermite which seemed to work ok, I also have been using ladybirds but they either have nothing to eat or they don't like the heat in the greenhouse,they eat spidermites and aphids.
In case you don't know what a ladybird is here is a pic of one.

1312.JPG

Hi there! Try cutting the tops and make some clones, the Mothers will create more branches (buds, later) and get bushy! =Judy= I really like Indicas like Afghani . . .had 5 seeds, but 2 never germinated, & 3 died as seedlings =ugh! Had better luck with ak-47 & g-13HP . . . now I've got a cross of those 2 strains (lotsa seeds happened & tiny buds).

Back
Top Bottom