My babies need your help!

cassie_013.JPG
What is going on with this baby? It is an Iranian auto. She is about 10 days old. I have her in fox farms ocean forest. ph is about 6.1. I just started floralicious grow 1-0.7-0.6 at 1/4 strength. Some ofmy other babies are showing the same. They are different hybrid strains. Any and all info appreciated.

I finally figured the pic thing out. Scroll to the bottom post.

Re: My babies need your help!!!

Thanks. I really think this site is awesome, but there is TOO much info on here. I read that you wanted to feed them from the time you plant, and also read that one should germinate with 1/4 ferts. I only fed once and that was yesterday. This started before any nutes were introduced. They are getting ready to go outside in the ground shortly. This will be my 1st grow so More info is totally apreciated!!!! Keep it coming.:thanks:

Thanks. I really think this site is awesome, but there is TOO much info on here. I read that you wanted to feed them from the time you plant, and also read that one should germinate with 1/4 ferts. I only fed once and that was yesterday. This started before any nutes were introduced. They are getting ready to go outside in the ground shortly. This will be my 1st grow so More info is totally apreciated!!!! Keep it coming.:thanks:

FFOF has nutes in it, so of course it started before nutes were introduced, they were already there, you just added more.

DD

A straight up seedling mix with no added nutes or anything else.

I make my own mix, but some I know use the MG seedling mix. NOT the MG with added nutes or moisture control or any of that crap, just the straight seedling mix.

Read the label carefully!

DD

What woud be the best soil for seedlings then?

Fox Farms Light Warrior is blended specifically for seedlings.
Light Warrior is a mild blend of coir, perlite, earth worm castings,humic acid, and mycorrizae which are beneficial microbes and ensymes that promote prolific root growth.
If you have some left over you can use it instead of perlite as a soil aeration additive. FF recomends a 50/50 blend of LW w/ Ocen Forest or Happy Frog soil. I'm liking a blend 1 bag LW + 1 bag OF + 1/2 bag of HF

Back
Top Bottom