My Baby cush

Kingwdwacker

Ok All Shes been in dirt for 2 weeks now i want to do everything i can to make her produce the most possible. She is under 3 halogen lights 75watts in a Lined cabinet in my room. I have been just watering to this point, This morning put a Half a teaspoon of super thrive in the water. The stem is very Purple In color..?? Dont know why could use some help on this one.. Have some of the stuff to start ferting but dont know when to start. Working on pic
:thanks:

m_6b627d0969924fd3bc03f17dc17f0022.jpg

Top shot of where she is Hidden
m_8e8ec7ad6aa946669d3b90d216e06e48.jpg

by Herself
m_81720fe12598421cb9275f6efaca45db.jpg

Stem Purple but the cam sucks

She says about 73 degrees but she doesnt grow at all she is about 4 weeks old from time she sprouted in the towel, This was a seed

Help i want to make about half a pound of really good smoke out of her

wow no Help? I put 2 pc fans in there last night too circulate the air a 120mm blowing accross the box and then a 90 mm blowing down. What would blue leds do to my plant? cause the other fans i have, have blue leds from my first computer build. still looking for answers guys help please??? she grew about 1/4 inch over night i think dew to the fans??

m_6b627d0969924fd3bc03f17dc17f0022.jpg

Top shot of where she is Hidden
m_8e8ec7ad6aa946669d3b90d216e06e48.jpg

by Herself
m_81720fe12598421cb9275f6efaca45db.jpg

Stem Purple but the cam sucks

She says about 73 degrees but she doesnt grow at all she is about 4 weeks old from time she sprouted in the towel, This was a seed

Help i want to make about half a pound of really good smoke out of her
First of all your lighting is not at all suitable for growing. Secondly, invest in some pertinent reading material and learn what you don't know now. It sounds to me like you went into this a little blindly which will not work at all. Get yourself a subscription to a good, informative Stoner magazine, High Times is good. There are many great books available listed within, perhaps a "Growers Bible". Also, I don't know if there is a "Borders" book store near you but they have some good grow books in their "Flora and Fauna" section. One the upside however, you are here and there are a very many learned and experienced good people who know their shit and you could learn a great deal from them too, good luck...:cool:

Just read the tutorials right here look for "Roseman" he's got the best very informative and easy for a nube to understand , you may need a few more lights and maybe a little nutrients but for now just do some reading . :peace:

Head to the forums here and look till you find the Deep Water Culture its under hydro . There you'l find a few tutorials from Roseman hes very easy to read and learn from. Or just search Roseman and check out his sig under his name lots of good links there for you !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom