My Baby Is In Trouble!

Dcanna

I live in So Cal, North LA County where it is pretty hot. I got two beautiful indica babies and began the adventure about two months ago, growing them out doors. Everything was fine for the first week and then we had a VERY hot spell and I was ignorant to the fact that they could not stand the heat and sun. They got sunburned and barely survived. I nursed them back to health and ultimately replanted them in larger 17 gallon pots, being very careful not to disturb the original root systems. I also made sure that if it was super hot , to move them into the shade in the afternoons. One of them was always more distressed than the other and it ultimately just died, despite my TLC.

The other plant was more robust, but after the sunburn, stalled in its growth and kept having brown almost "crispy" tips on new leaves. The soil is neutral PH, I have been careful not to over water, have not jolted it with a flood of nutrients....and it has slowly started to grow, but has still been plagued with the drying brown tips and now some of the leaves are getting kind of yellow and i am afraid the whole things is sick again. By this time it should be going gangbusters, and it isn't....it is thin and spindly and now I am afraid something else is wrong. See the photos.......ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Here are the photos
20160709_084021.jpg
20160709_083959.jpg
20160709_083951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom