My baby is trying to tell me whats wrong but im clueless!!!!

Hydrofonix

20140930_185442.jpg
20140930_185341.jpg
20140930_185439.jpg
20140930_185420.jpg
20140930_185235.jpg
Hi all Running Industrial Plant from Dinafem in DWC 6.5 Gallon bucket. Temps & Humidity Can be found in picture......

My PPM is stable I'm feeding her GH Three part as base nutes. But I have been battling a PH issue for the last few weeks it keeps dropping on me... for example: my id set it to 5.9 last night for then 12 hours later its 5.6 doesn't seem much to be moaning at but in other case I check every 12 hours and I set it at 5.9 and come in to check on it and its like 5.3 the next day. I was using Cannazym as I saw dead rot matter in the res which helped the PH problem for a day... Also the yellow spots some of them are turning into holes as you see in the picture, I thought it had Mag problem because of purple stems but after a week still didn't clear up. SOOOOO Fing Frustrating I tell you as all I want is her to be healthy for SCROG as I'm flowering soon. By the way this is my first grow so haters can kiss my a**! PLEASE HELP!! LOL

20140930_185702.jpg
20140930_185642.jpg
20140930_185616.jpg
20140930_185530.jpg
20140930_185509.jpg
20140930_185501.jpg
20140930_185444.jpg

First, you won't have to worry about haters or flamers here. We all start somewhere, and I've never seen anyone flaming someone on 420 Magazine.

How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Distance From Lights To Canopy?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

My first guess is a light or heat problem. 28.8 C isn't too bad though... Can you fill in some more details about your grow?

I don't mean to be rude man I named everything out if you read and look at the picture you can see she is Indica dom. and the only thing I left out that your asking for is what light I'm using and the space she is in. answer Is t5 which is 30" away from canopy and 120x120 she has another girl with her but she is my next flower project :)

What I want to know is why is there holes in some of the leaves plus all of the damage is happing in new leaves ........GUTTED! Also if heat issue why the PH issue? she is 6 almost 7 weeks in veg :)

I think its PH stress, looks like PH spotting, although I have never seen it put holes in fan leaves. Are you sure there are no bug problems?

Also, the only reason Antics was asking for additional information was it best helps us figure out what the problems could be by process of elimination. We are here to help you, so remain patient.

I don't mean to be rude man I named everything out if you read and look at the picture you can see she is Indica dom. and the only thing I left out that your asking for is what light I'm using and the space she is in. answer Is t5 which is 30" away from canopy and 120x120 she has another girl with her but she is my next flower project :)

What I want to know is why is there holes in some of the leaves plus all of the damage is happing in new leaves ........GUTTED! Also if heat issue why the PH issue? she is 6 almost 7 weeks in veg :)

There were a few things missing, which is why I posted that. I have a lot of subscriptions, and it's often faster and easier to ask someone to fill that out, opposed to going line by line to see what's missing.

You can easily have more than one issue at the same time. PH problems are not uncommon in soil, or hydro grows.

However, I'm convinced your spotting is light or temperature related.

Where on the plant are these spots showing up?
What is your low temperature in the grow with lights off?
What is the hottest temperature in the grow?

Is this tent air cooled? What kind of exhaust? Fan CFM?

Back
Top Bottom