My back - Again!

Okay..... just to say that " my back going out again is frustrating" would be the unter underestimation of the year. This ongoing issue affects me in my job and in my personal life. It's both muscular and skeletal as I have degenerative discs and have since a teen.....I guess we're all slowly wearing out though lol.

My question is......what are my best options as far as strain goes. I'm sure I could have access to whatever strain mentioned as I can go to the doctor here in Ontario and get a prescription. I love to try something that would take the sharp dagger like pain away and hold it at Bay for hours......that would be a dream come true.

Finding something great would also give me my focus for my next grow.

I've been researching the difference between the indicas and the sativas for this situation. Gorilla glue #4, and Alaskan thunder fuck sound promising. Please, most of you on this site are a lot more knowledgeable than me about this, but if you have any questions about back pain......I can surely enlighten you LOL.

Please, I need some constructive feedback.

Going to read up on this thread later my learn something or two for my bad back and neck

Did you knew of your n do is out of allotment that your brain sends signals down your neck through spine telling what t do so if neck is out or pinched or whatever issue it is. Your brown can't preform 95%. As it gets stuck in. Eco area kinda like jamming a signal .

Thinking this might be a problem that and my DDD I have . I am really going to change my ways over the winter for starters better my health work out more make better choices essentially. Hope that is a starting point also drink more water this might help since our bodies are made up of 70% h20 lol

Seeing the latest post made me think that I should chime in again. Especially since my condition has taken a swing for the worse & I have been doing a lot of experimenting. My 'traditional' back issue has changed to a leg issue — with a neurogenic claudication (a symptom of spinal stenosis) as the preliminary diagnosis. Anyways, this gives me severe nerve discomfort in my legs when standing & walking — so not standard back pain. I have put a hold on all business travel (a big part of my job) & turned into an old man in a month. I have an MRI next week.

So I have been trying a lot of strains. The winners: Pink Kush & Star Killer — both high THC Indica dominants from Broken Coast. Death Bubba (from a dispensary) was good as well but not Pink Star. Blackberry Kush was also a non-starter as a med. CBD 1:1 was a wash. Heavy-duty Sativa doms like Quantum & Super Lemon Haze are fun but don't really help other than mental diversion. Old school hash works for a quick fix.

So . . . big THC Indicas with mucho Caryophyllene & Pinene, Terpineol, Myrcene & Limonene in declining appearance.

Thanks for sharing man I know it sucks chronic pain is no joke it definitely makes you feel way older then you are and hold some back in life I wish they my doctor could see the pain and discomfort I am I. Daily I k em there are worse cases but doesn't mean I should t be taken serious this is how it leads starts small oh your okay then one day bang . oops to late if we would have treated it earlier right? Same concept in my world man?

Greetnz
I suffer chronic back pain too, from a car accident in me youth.
my savoir is Cannabis Balm, i make it myself and apply it regularly to reduce inflammation, as required to quell pain.
i also use Tincture
Tincture of cannabis was the ruler, and so easy to make. There are medicinal records dating back 7 thousand years stating that cannabis tinctures were the primary form of pain relief until aspirin was introduced in the early twentieth century (patented by Bayer in 1900). That is one big fail, aspro can kill. imho Cannabis tincture is the rightful ruler of pain relief.

Atomizers and vaporizers have their place in pain management too.

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Greetnz
I suffer chronic back pain too, from a car accident in me youth.
my savoir is Cannabis Balm, i make it myself and apply it regularly to reduce inflammation, as required to quell pain.
i also use Tincture
Tincture of cannabis was the ruler, and so easy to make. There are medicinal records dating back 7 thousand years stating that cannabis tinctures were the primary form of pain relief until aspirin was introduced in the early twentieth century (patented by Bayer in 1900). That is one big fail, aspro can kill. imho Cannabis tincture is the rightful ruler of pain relief.

Atomizers and vaporizers have their place in pain management too.

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

I want to make a balm for my neck one day once I learn how to properly grow good medicine for myself then I need to smarten up and learn how to make it. Is it hard ?

ok
Here is a recipe for a full strength cannabis balm
Mix olive oil or coconut with CCO, 100:1 <--respectivley.
add Bees wax, or cocoa butter 20% by volume. apply gentle heat 100c stir till well mixed.
Test the texture
cool a teaspoon full to room temp, if it is too hard,<-- add some more oil.. if it is too soft and runny add some more wax
keep testing till you get the texture you want...
pore into a amber jar, put the lid on tight and let cool.

apply liberally,, and, use as required to manage pain, <-- that means keep rubbing it in,,, till the pain goes and when it comes back, repeat the application, as you require pain relief rub heaps in..

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Seeing the latest post made me think that I should chime in again. Especially since my condition has taken a swing for the worse & I have been doing a lot of experimenting. My 'traditional' back issue has changed to a leg issue — with a neurogenic claudication (a symptom of spinal stenosis) as the preliminary diagnosis. Anyways, this gives me severe nerve discomfort in my legs when standing & walking — so not standard back pain. I have put a hold on all business travel (a big part of my job) & turned into an old man in a month. I have an MRI next week.

So I have been trying a lot of strains. The winners: Pink Kush & Star Killer — both high THC Indica dominants from Broken Coast. Death Bubba (from a dispensary) was good as well but not Pink Star. Blackberry Kush was also a non-starter as a med. CBD 1:1 was a wash. Heavy-duty Sativa doms like Quantum & Super Lemon Haze are fun but don't really help other than mental diversion. Old school hash works for a quick fix.

So . . . big THC Indicas with mucho Caryophyllene & Pinene, Terpineol, Myrcene & Limonene in declining appearance.

Now I tried sativa for my back and it did me good. It was Super Silver Haze, and although my back wasn't out at the time it did wonders as a muscle relaxant. I often use the phrase "it still hurts but I don't give a shit", if you know what I mean.

ok
Here is a recipe for a full strength cannabis balm
Mix olive oil or coconut with CCO, 100:1 <--respectivley.
add Bees wax, or cocoa butter 20% by volume. apply gentle heat 100c stir till well mixed.
Test the texture
cool a teaspoon full to room temp, if it is too hard,<-- add some more oil.. if it is too soft and runny add some more wax
keep testing till you get the texture you want...
pore into a amber jar, put the lid on tight and let cool.

apply liberally,, and, use as required to manage pain, <-- that means keep rubbing it in,,, till the pain goes and when it comes back, repeat the application, as you require pain relief rub heaps in..

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

So how much active ingredient do you mix into it?

CCO is the active ingredient
mix 100 parts of carrier oil with 1 part CCO then add 20% by volume,, wax or cocoa butter<--- 1/5 by eye,, approximate is good nuff cause you need to fine tune the texture exactly to your requirements at your room temps to get the texture just right. follow the recipe its very easy and only takes 20 min to make..

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

CCO is the active ingredient
mix 100 parts of carrier oil with 1 part CCO then add 20% by volume,, wax or cocoa butter<--- 1/5 by eye,, approximate is good nuff cause you need to fine tune the texture exactly to your requirements at your room temps to get the texture just right. follow the recipe its very easy and only takes 20 min to make..

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Easy enough to make. But I was wondering how much weed you put into it to get a good strength.

Full strength balm is about 100:1 This is a recipe for a full strength balm. double strength is 60:1 and triple strength is 30:1
simply decrease the mix to increase the strength.
this recipe uses hash oil as the active ingredient.... Considerate of Cannabis Oil CCO is hash oil
extract CCO from the weed first,,, extract the hash oil from the weed then make the balm with hash oil<---CCO
average bud will deliver about 2g of hash oil per ounce
so 1g of CCO is equal to about half an ounce of average quality bud..
i say "about" because high quality buds will yield 4g of hash oil per ounce and low quality buds 1g/oz..

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Full strength balm is about 100:1 This is a recipe for a full strength balm. double strength is 60:1 and triple strength is 30:1
simply decrease the mix to increase the strength.
this recipe uses hash oil as the active ingredient.... Considerate of Cannabis Oil CCO is hash oil
extract CCO from the weed first,,, extract the hash oil from the weed then make the balm with hash oil<---CCO
average bud will deliver about 2g of hash oil per ounce
so 1g of CCO is equal to about half an ounce of average quality bud..
i say "about" because high quality buds will yield 4g of hash oil per ounce and low quality buds 1g/oz..

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Sounds good. Now can I simply stick some buds into the pot and let them do their thing as the mixture cooks?

Back
Top Bottom