My balcony plants might not live to maturity

Perky

Hi. I've a few plants that have been flowering, but I'm concerned that they might not live to maturity. I think they're about 3.5-4 wks since they've gotton the white hairy areas. 1 plant has lots of these, every single branch has got them. Anyway, it's like getting cold outside and not very much sun lately, and I was wondering if it comes to it where i must terminate them, and after drying, will the buds at least get me high? It'll be another week before I have to consider doing this.
Any advice would be much appreciated. :thanks:

Re: My balcony plants might not live to maturity ...

Oh, I forgot to mention that it's like highs of only about 10-14c during days, and anywhere from 2-6c at night. Canada. Also, I have to really consider terminating them because I'm going to go away on a trip the week after next and who knows how cold it could get, so can't leave them there to perhaps freeze to death, so have to consider this next week, to chop them down, boo hoo :(

Hi. I've a few plants that have been flowering, but I'm concerned that they might not live to maturity. I think they're about 3.5-4 wks since they've gotton the white hairy areas. 1 plant has lots of these, every single branch has got them. Anyway, it's like getting cold outside and not very much sun lately, and I was wondering if it comes to it where i must terminate them, and after drying, will the buds at least get me high? It'll be another week before I have to consider doing this.
Any advice would be much appreciated. :thanks:

a cheap alternative is get a 150 what CFL at home depot and a 5 dollar timer and some tin foil and finish them in a closet 40$ tops and you might get a couple oz out of it , but just an idea

AND YES IT WILL TREAT YOUR HEAD

Re: My balcony plants might not live to maturity ...

Perky Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Here's what they look like today. I have to think about cutting them down tomorrow night because next week, a couple nights at below 0c and won't be here to help them live.

I've changed my mind and I'm NOT harvesting tonight. Even though all of next week the lows are going to be near 0c or maybe even slightly below 0 (maybe), and highs not even breaking 10 if we're lucky, and no sun .... I'm going to chance it and wait until I get back at end of week. It'd would give me some excitement to find out if they survived and if all my beautiful perky buds got even bigger and tastier !! And then who knows ... maybe the weather will improve and we'll get another week or 2 before harvest time. YAY !!!

Back
Top Bottom