My beans

Heavyherb

Nug of the Month 2nd and Plant of the Month 3rd Pl
My beans - Here's what I got :
CLASSIC PACK
10 Big Bud seeds
10 Northern Lights seeds
10 Bubblegum seeds
and 5 free seeds of these: Original Mazar won 2nd place in the 1999 High Times Cup and High Life Cup 2002. Mazar has been crossed with Afghan. With very high levels of THC (on par with White Widow), it produces a strong Indica stoned. Known in Holland for its sedative qualities. The plant is highly consistent and has a great taste. Its unobtrusive scent makes it easy to conceal and is easy on the lungs. Mazar can also be grown outdoors in warmer climates. This Afghan cross increases yield and makes an excellent resin plant........ Cant wait to start a Grow, will post pics later,HH :ganjamon: :Rasta: :cool:

the note i read about Mazar was that it was really easy to grow for the beginner like me...this will be my first grow ever. What is a grow journal? oh i went with a dutch company ill pm you

ill pm you
don't think u have enough posts to PM yet.

What is a grow journal?
A grow journal basically chronicles ur journey threw a phase of growth (i.e. cloning, veg, flower, harvest, etc) or complete cycle. As u grow, u document, take/post pics, ask questions, answer questions, and give it ur best with help from our community. U can use it as a reference to fine tune and tighten up, and iron out any wrinkles for future grows. Others can follow or read once complete and do take what they can to try and apply it to their grow.

Go Forums> The Grow Room > Grow Journals and browse threw a few. I suggest u check a few completed ones then go to one in progress so u can observe how they do it step bu step, day by day.

thanks dude ill check it out....

Back
Top Bottom