My Best Patch

No more sign of this punk kid on the four-wheeler, i discouraged this punk....Out of all my plants i put out amonst three different patches, I got about 10 out of 25. The flippin fox took out the rest. But these ten are looking good. The hillers orchard grow is looking the best.... But we've have some dry weather. It's impossible to pack water for these bastards... they're going to have to get by on there own. No rain in the forcast.... N.E. Missouri..... 8/17/17

The autos have come . in.... thy don't produce a lot, but it's powerful. I like these autos... they grow by themselves with not to much help...

The autos have come . in.... thy don't produce a lot, but it's powerful. I like these autos... they grow by themselves with not to much help...

These autos sweet tooth and blueberry are powerful .... iI'd rate them high.... They're small plants but potent. They were't quite dry but i took a pinch and it put me in a zone.. I rate leaf by if it puts me in a good mood. Three minor hits and i was wondering if i'm East or West of Mississippi river. I had to think for a second..... I'm 98 per cent sure i'm West....

My old smoking buddy Dan has bought this makac monkey, $2500. bucks.Out of a pet store... He works for a major corp. and makes big money... .. You can imagine the pressure this would build up.. It's not hard to see.... He relieves this by smoking roony and spending money. He'll go and buy a 500. radial arm saw and it just sits in the garage gathhering dust because he doesn't have time to use it...... So he bought this three mo. old monkey, female monkey. Now it's six mos. old and about 18 " tall... Now this monkey is very quick and viscious. She doesn't like any strangers in her abode. The other day she jumped up and snatched my glasses off my head then jumped up on a curtain rod and had to be bribed. .. So now the whole family life, Dan and his two teen-age daughters revolves around this simian......And this monkey stinks. Every day they have to give it a bath or the whole place starts to smell like a zoo... But now it's like part of the family. WTF!.. I said Dan, you gotta get rid of this flippin' monkey...... But nobody wants a year old badly behaved monkey.... What are you going to do?,,,take it to the park and turn it loose? This monkey wants back in the jungle......

hey monkey boy, take that thing out for a walk with a shotgun, wtf. But how is the garden, it should be flowering pretty strong about now, My Indica plants are getting pretty huge with flowering ends, I Imagine a month to go and they will be ready or about ready. Corn is still green but yellowing, beans are not done yet either so this will go on for a while. When harvest starts I will need to bring the girls in no matter. We had choppers in the area for the last week finding peoples plots, none of mine that I am aware of, never know, but I will not go out looking for a while yet.

Back
Top Bottom