My Big Girls - Outdoor 2015 - Central WA - Blue Hash & Power Kush

image31351.jpg

Nice looking buds are forming on all of the 100+ colas. Really glad I did so much supercropping, as it seems to be the key to these girls' vigor. Not really much news. I set out to make this grow as simple, cheap, and time efficient as possible. 40$ worth of soil, a couple of freebie seeds, ~40$ of nutrients, ~500 gallons of untreated tap water (it has only rained like 2 inches in the last 4 months), and about 100 labor hours later, I am very pleased with the results. I will probably beef up my support system and I need a mini microscope and some trimming shears, but still a very inexpensive grow. Of course, I could end up with a bunch of shit weed, in which case I will just have to make lots of edibles/extract. More pics to come!

This times a few hundred:

image32065.jpg

Show off :rofl:

They sure look good - I envy the whole legal situation, can't wait for a time when I can put a plant in the ground and not care how big she gets. It's pretty depressing paying top whack for decent genetics only to have to continuously beat down the plants for stealth reasons.

Keep on keeping on :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom