My Blue Moon

wow fish, It seams like yesterday you started. Looks great. I'm hunting hard now and then its south in about 3 weeks. I'm glad everything finished up for you.

wow fish, It seams like yesterday you started. Looks great. I'm hunting hard now and then its south in about 3 weeks. I'm glad everything finished up for you.

shot gun starts monday so I will be out quite a bit myself:) be meat hunting for sure. hope you get the freezer full too
just cut a sample from the back of the scrog so I could see it more better. from the looks of that harvest will be right on time:)
so thanks for the well wishes hope you had a great thanksgiving and when you get south, be sure to send some sun up here to us escimos:)

thank you for the Reps Gitter:)

wow after I trimmed up that top it weighed 9 grams wet. but there is also some lumber attached. tho the stems are kinda spindlely
and dont know how much faith I have on one of those kitchen scales. but she feels fairly heavy. will do a recheck after a quick dry on top of the computer box thing:)

Hahhahhahahahhahahhahahaa!!!!!!!
wiw!
Hey Fish, thanks for the reps brother!!

DSC019692.JPG
DSC019703.JPG
DSC019713.JPG
DSC019683.JPG

Scrogalicious my friend! :yummy:

thanx X and buck, wished I had one of those microscope cameras cause it do look awsome close up:)

I feel better now Fishie, I was worrying because I don't have the money even for one of the cheap magnifiers. At least I know I can do it without. Definitely on my wish list though.

thanx X and buck, wished I had one of those microscope cameras cause it do look awsome close up:)

and to you Fluffy!:cheer:
so many folks complain about trimming, heck I think its the second best part next to:tokin:

I'm with you here my darling. I've tucked myself up in my cosy little bedroom while Mr Fluffy & Mad Doggie are out at grandparents, got radio plays on in the background, smoking a joint, all comfy and snuggled. How can this not be awesome? Unless you struggle terribly with your hands this is definitely great ... although I am a bit scared of trimming too closely and cutting an important bit off!

and to you Fluffy!:cheer:
so many folks complain about trimming, heck I think its the second best part next to:tokin:

I like trimming too!!

Here is 240 Horses of Weed Trimming Power!!

IM006055_copy_1_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom