My bong leaves a bad taste on my mouth

Welcome N! I find mine doing the same. Here's my take. The oil in the smoke gets mixed with water making it a sticky mess. I see it on my freshly cleaned bong. A milky white/gray residue like automotive oil mixed with water. We're off the bong these days for that reason. Too yucky for a lack of other words. I won't be mixing oil and water in my lungs as I believe that's what's happening. Joints and vapes and eating decarbed weed straight up is our go to lately. Mostly vaping.

my old school water pipe actually makes the smoke a tad harsh until it's a bit dirty. then everything comes across fantastic.

clean shot

full

and my dirty girl

full

cleaning that sucker is a total bitch but it's worth it just to get it dirty again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My bong is not that dirty like I clean prolly one a week. And it doesn’t taste bad when I hit it or anything but when I’m done it leaves like this nasty ass residue and smell of like resin/smoke on my lips. Do ya thing people
That's seriously f**ked up sh** dudes
How do hippies complain in the 20th century with legal everywhere ?
They been burning,eating,cooking,shoving it, and not one bitch, j/k
Now its getting colder so 1 ml of anti-freeze per batch is not unheard of ⊙~⊙
Arizer's are tiny ovens , no combustion btw & are great sucking machines but tiny particles can be inhaled up the tube ,so long n slow hauls recommended.
Ya trying to keep my bong filthy is alot of hard work trust me

Retirement is fake news and I'm straight up ,but 4 pm is near
Now these electronic burners in my book,save hunting for alot of extraneous items like flame,so flame is redundant ya,and I was smoking dried maple leaves before you were a seed,so :thumb: lets get conversing on this bong problem before a great thread dies. :420:
2021 is going to be a good year for pumping iron,my knees seem to be coming back to normal.
Arnold Schwartznagger recommends staying hungry
How do you eat one cookie ?

My bong is not that dirty like I clean prolly one a week. And it doesn’t taste bad when I hit it or anything but when I’m done it leaves like this nasty ass residue and smell of like resin/smoke on my lips. Do ya thing people
I dont like glass until there is a resin coating in the bowl so the weed sticks when you put it in, not trying to slip out of clean glass.I change the water pretty regular but leave everything else resin coated to a point (you can taste that point). Get the pipe seasoned and enjoy. Clean when you are ashamed if yourself! That's how you make a pipe young jedi.

I dont like glass until there is a resin coating in the bowl so the weed sticks when you put it in, not trying to slip out of clean glass.I change the water pretty regular but leave everything else resin coated to a point (you can taste that point). Get the pipe seasoned and enjoy. Clean when you are ashamed if yourself! That's how you make a pipe young jedi.
I only use glass...... I never have bud slip out or fall out. Bowl shape has a lot to do with it. I use a bowl that either looks like a cereal bowl in shape or a cylinder in shape, v bowls suck.

I only use glass...... I never have bud slip out or fall out. Bowl shape has a lot to do with it. I use a bowl that either looks like a cereal bowl in shape or a cylinder in shape, v bowls suck.
V shaped bowls do indeed suck. Once you have a bowl or two worth of resin on the sides they are fine though. I've never had a bowl fall out either, just saying a little sticky helps the icky stay put.

Back
Top Bottom