My buds are hanging but the temp is 76 and RH avg. Is 25%

Cannapheliac

I have some of my outdoor crop hanging in my indoor growroom I have a/c piped direct in but I don't want to turn it up
more to drop the temp because it dehumidifies the colder it gets so what I've done is set a humidifier in front of the a/c vent and set it on a timer to turn on for 8 minutes every two hours. It seems to raise the RH to 45%, which is reasonable, I just don't want to dry it too fast but I'm worried about molding my nugs I've got about two pounds of bud drying, atleast it will be when dry its probably 10 pounds right now! But anywayss my last harvest I harvested all at once so I had five pounds hanging in the same space and just the wet buds alone raised the RH to 80% and I had to buy a dehumidifier but this time my harvest is staggered and theres not enough to keep the humidity high enuogh for a slow dry so what do you guys think? Am I on the right path? Do you il cause mold to develop? 20% humidity from the start to dry bud is way too low right? I set my dehumidifier at 50% and it took about 3 full weeks but it was smooth and bomb as fuck and thats why I'm worried this time about low humidity, any suggestions would help alot!

well I've been keeping a close eye andthe RH is steady at 50% and the temp is about 73-75. Im gonna try and lower it to 70 degrees and il drop the RH by 5% every 3 days with a dehumidifier and when it gets to 30 % in 12 days il leave it there for a lil over a week, til its dry and then il jar it for another 3 weeks. Thank you for listening though.

Back
Top Bottom