My calyxes contain seeds! Hermie?

And so do I still carry on plucking these lil guys off? I’m sure they haven’t been pollinated I ain’t had a Male in there lol! Or do I leave it as it is as it’s just a ovule that isn’t doing anything?
As I see it if it’s been pollinated there’s nothing you can do, just let it be and try not to smoke too many seeds after harvest. If it hasn’t been pollinated then there’s nothing to do.

So basically either way do nothing, let them grow and mature and harvest either seedy buds or non-seedy buds.

:passitleft:

As I see it if it’s been pollinated there’s nothing you can do, just let it be and try not to smoke too many seeds after harvest. If it hasn’t been pollinated then there’s nothing to do.

So basically either way do nothing, let them grow and mature and harvest either seedy buds or non-seedy buds.

Yes I see that, did u have a look at the pics? Any tell tale signs, of course I’d rather be prepared to know to look out for seeds then think I have none!

Yes I see that, did u have a look at the pics? Any tell tale signs, of course I’d rather be prepared to know to look out for seeds then think I have none!
I’ve never seen anything inside a calyx that could be confused with a seed that wasn’t a seed so I’d bet they’re seeds. You said you pulled a hermie a couple weeks ago right? That’s probably where the pollen came from.

Having seedy weed isn’t too big a deal, some people even claim that it increases the potency cause the plant will produce more cannabinoids to protect the seeds from birds. I personally think that’s wishful thinking but I’ve smoked plenty of seedy weed that got me plenty high.

I’ve never seen anything inside a calyx that could be confused with a seed that wasn’t a seed so I’d bet they’re seeds. You said you pulled a hermie a couple weeks ago right? That’s probably where the pollen came from.

Having seedy weed isn’t too big a deal, some people even claim that it increases the potency cause the plant will produce more cannabinoids to protect the seeds from birds. I personally think that’s wishful thinking but I’ve smoked plenty of seedy weed that got me plenty high.

Now I’m thinking of it, I ain’t trying to think of it lol! It may have just been swollen calyxes as I’m seeing now, im a idiot but yes Ok. To me they are ovules waiting for pollen as they are all tiny asf and not growing ?

Last year I harvested 4 plants (grown indoors, 22+ ounces cured) that ended up having a few seeds. I believe my lights were too low and It stressed them out. The buds came out awesome even though they have a few seeds. I have given some away and a few of my friends have grown out the seeds with no sign of hermies and the best part is all of the seeds seem to be female... I was blessed with Fem seeds...

In the old days those seeds popping as you smoked the joint were part of the fun. Back then most of my shirts had tiny burn holes in them .
Ah yes, the days of $10 ounces, remember it well...

Now I’m thinking of it, I ain’t trying to think of it lol! It may have just been swollen calyxes as I’m seeing now, im a idiot but yes Ok. To me they are ovules waiting for pollen as they are all tiny asf and not growing ?
Hey brother!! Is too late for this message, I hope you will read it, but finally what was the problem? I saw that in my garden today on every plant that I checked, I read the same thing than you, that they are ovals but I am still worried, I have two weeks more until harvest.

Hey brother!! Is too late for this message, I hope you will read it, but finally what was the problem? I saw that in my garden today on every plant that I checked, I read the same thing than you, that they are ovals but I am still worried, I have two weeks more until harvest.
Can you post pics?

Back
Top Bottom