My cat ate the cotyledons off my seedlings! Are they gonna be ok?

Gozgrow

image8160.jpg
My cats ate the cotyledons off my seedlings. Are they still gonna make it?,should I just toss them and start over. Not to happy about it. They are a northern lights x skunk, 2- delicious Black Russians, and one kerlala x skunk. I hope they will still make it...

terminal - no leaf to support life.

Cats never enter the cloning room. Large plants ok, they attack the leaves rather than bud. Then they go puke and lay around for a week. ; )

DN

ate the whole top off its gone
sorry
get your cats some catnip so they leave your plants alone

Oh No!
A Cat with the munchies. Expect your kitty food bill to double till he/she comes down.

At least the kitty left you with a couple good ones. So not a total loss.

Lol, well they haven't keeled over and died yet and seems that they have actually grown a bit since the cat ate the tops off. So I'm just going to keep watering them like normal and see if they make it. I have a good feeling they are done for but the new growth it's showing is giving me some promise.

Ah man just read the other entries lol. Any way it was a fluke thing my mom brought a flower over, so I took my seedlings out of the window sill and took them and put them downstairs in an old entertainment system and put 2 cfl bulbs on them. I had them behind a glass door but my moms flower didn't fit also so I figured well it's only over night should be ok. Welp guess not. Damn my moms flower. Oh well I was just beggining to wonder what I was going to do with all the plants. I planted too many seeds. I planted 4 kerlala x skunk and they are non femanized so was expecting at least 2/4 to be male. Well my cats helped me thin the herd but too bad they took out two femanized plants.

The cat found some edibles... or it was trying to help you fim them early. Grow them out man and see what happens. You might be the first to show us how strong they can be. Happy Growing.

Bad Kitty!!!
One grow many years ago I had 4 brand new GDP clones. I left my closet door open on accident and my cat ate all of the leaves on all of the plants. At least the tops were spared and they lived. I was so pissed.

Back
Top Bottom