My clone dome

cement head

i recently took 5 clones from my plant and put them in the dome should tell you this is the first time i cut clones had some help any way he told me to wipe the inside off once aday and to spray them twice a day with a fine mist only problem no humidity inside dome and was told ther should be should i try moving it closer to the lights for more heat to create the moisture

5clonesfromclone12days.JPG

What kind of lights are you using? You could try putting a heating pad under your tray if it's not already too hot in your room.
Vin

yes there should, that would be from water evaporating, it creates humidity, i.e a ecosystem, thats the purpose of the dome, i have one as well, but for clones you wanna keep heat away from it, if those leaves wilt the clones will not make it, while there are no roots for the plant to soak up water and nutrients as fast or easily. heat will fuck em.

Exactly, I would go very light on any nutes you use though. You could alternate water or a very light nute mix w/some club soda to give them some extra CO2.

I water my clone like this. Take cloning solution and pour into container till about 1 inch high and put clone in for ten minutes. This method works and you only have to water every two to three days. I also drilled a small hole in my dome tray and connected a airpump to it so air never get stagnant.

make sure the humidity is relativly high like around 80-90 percent

I know you could use perlite and water to keep high humidity in there. I have used it to grow other uhhh edibles and it works wonders. its cheap and can be found anywhere.

perlite will retain moisture, and also mist the leaves with water before you dome them... that way there is already moisture that is being trapped in the dome

lysergic982 said:
I know you could use perlite and water to keep high humidity in there. I have used it to grow other uhhh edibles.

Lol : ) Have trouble finding vermiculite? I know i did.

did you make this dome or buy it?? if you made it can you tell us how... i know i want to start cloning but i always have a problem finding a dome thats high enough...

thanks

i bought the dome from my buddys hydroponics store but you should be able to get one at home depot i know home hardware carries them also if your in canada

Back
Top Bottom