My clones wont grow question/help

teamgilly

after takeing cuttings and rooting them in peat pellets i transplanted them to red plastic cups to veg a little untill i flowered them. the cutting were around 3 inches and i was going to flower them when they reached 4 inchs. after a week most of my clones havent reached 4 inches. i have them under a 400 wattt MH and they dont seem to want to grow. why? can anyone give me advice as to how to get them to get up there. my next grow i want to start them at 6 inches but at this rate.

after takeing cuttings and rooting them in peat pellets i transplanted them to red plastic cups to veg a little untill i flowered them. the cutting were around 3 inches and i was going to flower them when they reached 4 inchs. after a week most of my clones havent reached 4 inches. i have them under a 400 wattt MH and they dont seem to want to grow. why? can anyone give me advice as to how to get them to get up there. my next grow i want to start them at 6 inches but at this rate.

Are you using any nutes? How well are they rooted? They could just take a week or so to take off. My last batch of clones all rooted, but took two weeks to really start growing.

Were the roots showing when you transplanted? If so the plants get shocked and take a week or so to recover. There are so many fine hairs on the roots that when they are small it doesn't take much to break the tiny hairs and shock them. Just plan on an extra week to two next go around. Or to avoid that first transplant and put the cutting into the cups to begin with if it would work for your space.

Back
Top Bottom