My Closet: Crown Royale, Strawberry Kush Clone, Unknown Clone, Alaskan Purple, White Widow & The New

DAY 12 FLOWER : DAY 22 VEG

Things all over the the place in my grow rooms and in my mind. Let's start with the bad. I guess you could say I and clones are a non starter. Last attempt started with fifteen and two survived and are in the flower room. This time I started with nine and sad to say only one survived. I'll be finishing my clone/drying/veg room after I install the new six inch exhaust fan that's being delivered today. I have high Hope's that this fan will help control my heat and humidity. It has it's own temp gauge to control the heat that I want in my room and I'm hoping that will lead to more humidity in there. Got two more lights both high end led. They pull 320 watts from the wall. They will both eventually end up in my flower room. But since I've only got five plants in my flower room I've hung one in there and one in my veg room. The one in the veg room is hurting the girls. So when I get home today I'm going to put a screen under the light to knock down the intensity level. They've been under the new light for a day and a half and the leaves definitely look stressed. I've up potted the eight seedlings and one clone into one gallon cloth bags from there solo cups. I'm at work so I have no new pictures right now. Will take pictures and post them later on this afternoon. I'll also tell you all about how I'll be doing side by side comparisons between megacrop and AN nutrients.

DAY 14 FLOWER

Girls seem to be progressing along just fine. I ran out of megacrop and had to feed the girls a regiment of AN nutes. They seemed to take that in stride. With the feeding of AN and the feed water cycle of AN the girls just got their just watering yesterday. My megacrop order came in and as far as I'm concerned I'm back to the point where I can feed them the test of the way with either MC or AN. So even thought it wont be a start to finish comparison I'm thinking of that I will finish some with MC and some with AN. Do a little comparison on how they finish out. I have three crown royale plants that are about the same in size so we are gonna run one with AN beginner schedule thru finish. One with AN intermediate schedule thru finish. One with MC with pro tekt, and cal magic thru finish. Will be real interested in the difference between AN beginner and AN intermediate growing as the cost between the two different ways is significant. There needs to be a big difference between them in both quality and quantity to make it worth the extra cost. Then we compare MC to both of them.

Strawberry kush flower day 14
20200112_083012.jpg

Unknown clone flower day 14
20200112_083110.jpg

Crown royale flower day 14
20200112_083056.jpg

20200112_083117.jpg

20200112_083035.jpg

Bud development looking good. O like the stacked nodes, nice structure.
How long are you keeping your clones in domes? You should vent then once a day for the first 5 or so days and then crack them a bit each day till they aclimate to the room. Maybe get a humidifier pointed at them and you'll have better cloning success. I switched to an aero cloner and now get success with no domes.
Keep up the good growing buddy!

Bud development looking good. O like the stacked nodes, nice structure.
How long are you keeping your clones in domes? You should vent then once a day for the first 5 or so days and then crack them a bit each day till they aclimate to the room. Maybe get a humidifier pointed at them and you'll have better cloning success. I switched to an aero cloner and now get success with no domes.
Keep up the good growing buddy!
Thanks for the nice comments and your advice about cloning.

Veg Day 17

So a lot has changed since we last talked about the vegging girls. We've got 2 The New (Humboldt)...3 Alaskan purple (seedsman)... and 3 White Widow. All photo feminized. 1 clone strawberry kush. Plans now have been set in stone lol. 1 "NEW" will be a mother and fed with the an MC, pro tekt, and cali magic. Clones will be taken from her make some pollen and then put momma into flower and germinate with her own clone. The other "NEW", 1Alaskan purple, 1 white widow and the clone will also go thru life with the same MC, pro tect, and cali magic regiment. 1 White Widow and 1 Alaskan Purple with go thru the beginner AN. Finally we are gonna feed the last White Widow and Alaskan Purple with the AN intermediate schedule. We are looking for the difference between each regiment. Let's get to some pictures.
20200112_192533.jpg

White Widow just topped. Veg Day 17
20200112_192830.jpg

Strawberry kush clone list training

20200112_193038.jpg

Alaskan Kush just topped Veg Day 17
20200112_193118.jpg

White Widow #2 Veg day 17
20200112_193241.jpg

Alaskan Purple #2 Veg day 17
20200112_193057.jpg

The New #1 Veg day 17
20200112_193305.jpg

The New #2 Veg Day 17
20200112_193322.jpg

White Widow #3 Veg Day 17

Just harvested 2 phenos of White Widow. Love this strain. They all look beautiful.

JKB1989 you know the difference between MegaCrop and advanced nutrients is $$$$$ both are great products. Your girls are looking great !

JKB1989 you know the difference between MegaCrop and advanced nutrients is $$$$$ both are great products. Your girls are looking great !

and water ... AN does have a nice super duper expensive artisan water in there, lol.

and water ... AN does have a nice super duper expensive artisan water in there, lol.
After starting MegaCrop I thought about straining what I have left for gold !

Thanks Hippie, i'm one too, a hippie that is,..without the hair. :ganjamon: ..Doc's gear for about 7yrs,..before that a few other methods, since 87. Doc's gear is the only method worth my time now, it's simply the best way, high brix organic.
Serious growers and connoisseurs will all find this way, it may take time cuz of stubbornness and ego's , but eventually growers who are passionate about consuming the absolute bestest cannabis will grow this way. Only limited as to wat strain is chosen to grow, as the system , using minerals and microbes delivers the best a strain is capable.
Anyhow, enjoy the night man..:passitleft:

I'll start again.. boy things changed quickly in my flower room. Wished I could say they are growing like crazy but it's just the opposite. The problem could be caused by a couple of different things. Here's what's been done to the plants as far as nutrition is concerned. I ran out of MC so I fed them AN basic level. Can someone please tell me it's ok to change from MC to another line of nutes.. last grow I changed from AN to MC in the middle of the grow without any problems. I personally think that the problem is with the fresh air or lack of fresh air coming into the room. Last grow I had plants that suddenly looked like these plants. I had a 4" intake fan and the netting I had placed over the vent was blocking air flow. Cleaned netting and I was back in business. I've takin out the 4" intake fan because needed it in veg room. So now its passive air flow into the room. I have a 6" exhaust fan in room. I had a oscillating fan on a stand in front of the vent throwing the new air throughout the room. Hung new light and did some reshuffling of the floor layout two days ago. Fan was moved away from vent and now blows on the plants from a different direction. Which now leads me to believe that the fan is actually keeping fresh air from getting to the plants. Sounds crazy to me but the two plants that are between the fresh air vent and the exhaust fan look beautiful and praying to the light source. Like to know what anyone else thinks. Here are some pictures. You can see the plant in front of the vent is looking perfect.
20200115_060405.jpg
20200115_060358.jpg
20200115_060355.jpg
20200115_060349.jpg
20200115_060345.jpg
20200115_060341.jpg
20200115_060337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom