My closet grow room

FlyBoy

My closets size is: 1 x 1 x 1 (i will get rid of shelves and then will be size of closet 1 x 1 x 1.8. I have 400w hps grolux with cool tube and 2x 22cm + 1x12cm fans (2x22cm are for intake, 12 is for cool tube). I am also haveing 12,5mm fan with 190m3/h airflow (i will add it to cool tube when i get sound muffler). Now i grow 7x lemon skunk and 6x himalaya gold in 10l pots and they was about 1month in vegetation, now are in 14 day in flowering (they look quite nice). I am wondering if sound muffler totally (or almost totally) silent the fan? I will add the glass wool for sound muffling (its that good solution?) I know that glass wool is very good heat insolator and i am wondering if will be too much heat in box because of this wool all on the walls? For second doors i think i will glue wool with some wood and add the plastic foil across. What do you think about my plans? Is it worth to remove the top shelf to get an extra 20cm of height so the whole closet will be box.

sounds good but i would git as much height as possible look at: grow medium height+light height+distance light to canopy= not much height for plants.

so i will remove the top shelf too :) where can the hot air goes from cool tube? In the back of the closet is just a 5cm of space...do you think that will be better solution to drill a hole on the top of the closet. How to hide the light whitch will come from the light? if i get sound muffler will be noise on the other side too(on the exhaust)?

in the bottom i am running my current grow. I will wait untill that grow is finished and then i will remove the last shelf and start my next round:). I cant take picture of flowers because now must be darkness, but i will when the bulb will light. What technique do you suggest i use? I think that will be without technique just fine. I am planning to put about 5-10 flowers in there and let them to grow up :) DO you think i should top the flowers or just leave them to grow? The height of the closet is 2.10m. My closet now look like that:

slika032pr61.jpg

just ordinary closet

slika033mf61.jpg

the upper floor

slika035oa91.jpg

bottom floor(currently taken by some plants)

in word technique i tought of scrog, sog, lst... i was planing for a long period of 18/6 to flowers grow for about 1m and then switch to 12/12 to the end. I was planing to top for just once time per each plant to get two bushy tops per plant :). i think if i go 12/12 early (in about one week the plants will be about 15cm height) and then i think i will have a lot of unused height if they stretch for about 100€. I think the big tall plants will be perfect for thas kind of grow box.

Whitch seeds do you suggest for that kind of growbox? I was planing to have 4 or maybe 5 flowers under 400w grolux hps in a big pots. How can i attach glass wool to wooden walls?

Sorry for triple posting...could you merge that 3 posts into 1?

Anyway here goes the update:
update:

slika043qa4.jpg

slika044rt5.jpg

slika045dm9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom