My Closet Grow

Wow is all that I can say. I will get a real camera and post some pics. My camera phone just won't do justice to the Cookies.

Looks like about 4 ounces. Was hoping for 6 but I am very happy. Cure is almost done but I did take a quick sample last night.

Reveg is under 18/6 for almost 2 weeks now. Added nutes when I finished the last of the harvest. No sprouts yet. They will go out back once I see some new growth. Left about a 1/2 oz to help them recover.

Your shower is awesome by the way.. I've always wanted one of those huge shower heads that drop water on you from above like rain..

And it is worth it's weight in bud, almost. I sure missed it for that week, having to shower in the Jacuzzi tub was not me.

Nothing yet. I did discover root gnats of some sort. My roots are devastated. No new growth. I think they cut off the end of my growth season.

Submerged then in water for 30 minutes every 3-4 days for the past week or so. The larve seem to die this way. I have white root tips again. I did chop off about a foot of roots. My earlier root growth seems to have faded.

For soil insects I use diatomaceous earth on top of the soil as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Mosquito dunks can also be used as a soil drench for fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a soil drench called SNS-203 for fungus gnats and other soil insects.

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-203

Thanks for the info. These are not in soil but as the reveg has taken off I will be switching them to soil and putting them out back. I will treat once they are planted tomorrow. So this grow is all finished up as a closet grow. I will post pics of the final harvest as soon as I can acquire a real camera. Was a hair over 4 ounces

transplanting today.

You can follow this in "re veg of the cookie monster"

Re Veg of the Cookie Monster

I will still be adding harvest pics then this will be a wrap. 4.25 OZ> was the final count- some samples. Very nice smoke, strong too.

What would you say the difference was between hydro and greenhouse buds? I'm always curious about these versuses :)

Well I enjoy the flavor of the outdoor much more then hydro. It seems to develop a more complex layering of flavors.

As far as potency and resin development I think mother nature takes away from that although the sun is the best way to make it. I also think that the greenhouse protect it and adds mother nature in as well. This is my #1 way to grow. I might even throw up a small one for these to flower in. Hmmm.

Vegging in full sun with protection during flowering stage.

So I have this harvest in jars and we can do a comparison after the reveg. Same plants 4x. Changed from indoor hydro to outdoor organic soil. Very interesting.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom