My Colloidal Silver Experiment

Has many days have you been spraying. I am on about day 10 with my NYC diesel auto.

I also growing 4 amnesia haze auto. They are such strong plants.

First pollen sacks appeared after around 17 days.

Has many days have you been spraying. I am on about day 10 with my NYC diesel auto.

I also growing 4 amnesia haze auto. They are such strong plants.

Was having a garden tidy-up today and found something interesting. One of the autos I chopped down a good few weeks ago and left in the garden seems to have grown some pollen sacks. Has anybody else ever seen this?

pollen_sacks1.jpg

Well I used the pollen that both plants produced to self-pollenate both plants. Both plants now are coming to the end of their life. The Dark Devil looks like it is starting to produce seeds although the Amnesia Haze is not, I'm sorry so say, although I guess there is still time for it to do so.

seeds90.jpg

I did this same experiment last growing season. It went without a hitch and produced over 6k seeds. Here is my method briefly...and it's also in my journal if you want to dig for the photos.

As soon as I saw pistils I began spraying the lowest branch on the dark devil. One squirt, once a day. Pollen sacs appeared and I quit spraying on day 18. Once I saw the pollen sacs open I gave the branch a good shake and aimed the small fan toward it. Also captured pollen and bagged the dark devil with it to insure seeds.
A few days later I cut the reversed branch off and waited until harvest.

Dark Devil over 4k, Sour Crack over 2k *Feminised Seeds*.

Oh yeah did I forget to say that this is one method to produce those. :) Better than spending $10 per seed at a seedbank.

I did this same experiment last growing season. It went without a hitch and produced over 6k seeds. Here is my method briefly...and it's also in my journal if you want to dig for the photos.

As soon as I saw pistils I began spraying the lowest branch on the dark devil. One squirt, once a day. Pollen sacs appeared and I quit spraying on day 18. Once I saw the pollen sacs open I gave the branch a good shake and aimed the small fan toward it. Also captured pollen and bagged the dark devil with it to insure seeds.

Oh yeah did I forget to say that this is one method to produce those. :) Better than spending $10 per seed at a seedbank.

Did you make you're own silver or buy it? I read you can't buy it strong enough to work.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did you make you're own silver or buy it? I read you can't buy it strong enough to work.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used a commercial spray made for just this. It was called Dr Tiresias spray. Worked perfect.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Been so busy actually forgot about the plants which have been left outside to fend for themselves in the worst winter we have had in south East Spain for over 50 years. Today checking the plants I found seeds.

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fark that's a bloody impressive haul. How many plants needed to be seeded to get that many?

Very interested in the whole process of reversing and getting seeds. Sure beats buying like you said

Fark that's a bloody impressive haul. How many plants needed to be seeded to get that many?

Very interested in the whole process of reversing and getting seeds. Sure beats buying like you said

I had two plants in the tent. The one Dark Devil that I reversed, and the one Sour Crack. After cleaning the seeds out I still had 70g of Dark Devil and 185g of Sour Crack also.

I'm growing out four of my DDA seeds right now. Two different phenotypes showing, one a fast bloomer, the other slower and possibly larger. The next four days will tell. Stop by The Roost and take a look if you get time.

Back
Top Bottom