My Current Situation - Multiple Strains

lkhsduiegwfr

, this is my grow.

The room is about 7x5x6.5 cinder block. In the space I have a properly matched carbon filter hooked to a 4 inch active air fan a 4" to 6" adapter into the mother tent attached to a cool tube reflector then out of the tent and into the bloom tent to another cool tube out of the tube using another 6" to 4" and out of the room with a 4" wall flange. I use all thermostat controlled outlets by Custom Automated Products ( C.A.P.). Intake system is a 4" filter wall flange to double layer 4" flex duct. A 4" inch active air fan 2 4" 3way metal tee's leaving 3 outlets venting 68 degree air into each tent. Depending on what season it is I use a speed control on my intake fine to fine tune my temps. I also use a C.A.P. Ozn-1 ozone machine and 1 large container of Ona.

2x3x5 secret jardin holds 3 mother's under a 400 Plantmax m.h. w a phantom ballast. Light schedule is 18/6

3x3x5 secret jardin running a s.o.g. under a 400 hortilux h.p.s. and a nexgen ballast. 32 to 40 plants. Light schedule is 12/12.

On top of my bloom tent listed above is a 3x3x1.5 secret jardin a 2ft 4 bulb t5 with 2 veg and 2 bloom plantmax bulbs . I keep about 20 rooted clones at all times and always have a flat rooting. light schedule 24 hr.

I also have 3 brand new 1000w nexgen ballast I've never even plugged in.

I also just received 3 Mars Reflector series 96 l.e.d. panels with the epistar l.e.d.'s. I will be plugging these in very soon I think.

Nutes are for the most part All general hydro flora series.
Grow, bloom, micro plus rapid start, floralicious plus, flora blend, liquid kool bloom in the beginning and dry kool bloom for a finisher and Flora necter. I also use dyna gro's pro-tekt and Dyna-flush and if the need arises some Mendocino Avalanche flower hardner.

Medium is coco loco.

Pot size is 5"x5"

Strains I've grown. Critical hog, headband, cantaloupe, green crack, pineapple express, strawberry cough, bubble gum.

Growing now include bubble gum, cantaloupe, pineapple express. I won't be giving up cantaloupe, it works for me.

I've just received my order from A.M.S. seeds that includes the indica combo ( afghan, big bud, Bianca) and the sativa pack (light of J.A.H. [JACK HERER], purple power, wakiki queen) . included are 5 free carmelicious seeds . I also have to say that A.m.s. seeds customer service department is fantastic. I got all I ordered plus some with discreet shipping within 21 days.

So that's me... Poundcake. I'm new to the forum thing. I'll be wrapping up the multiple crop sog and dedicating the space to the A.m.s. Big bud as they grow. I plan on switching up the lighting to the Mars l.e.d. as well.

Sorry Poundcake, I was excited by your introductory post and wanted to follow your journal. Since I'm new here, the thread is usually on page 4 or 5 before I even see it.

Look forward to following your adventures. You've got far more experience than I, so I'm sure I'll learn something from you and your journal.

Is that good or bad ? What do you mean? Lol, I just smoked about 2 grams of hash... I'm confused.

Its a good thing poundcake. Us old farmers love to watch a grow show. Usually front row goes quick. I am 3rd so I got a good spot. Thanks for the grow.

IMG_20151222_224345384_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151222_224256990.jpg
IMG_20151222_224223010_HDR.jpg

woohoo! I am signed up, got the lawn chair out, big floppy hat and a mojito. Lets see some growin!

See , I'm in a 8 week sog . I'm switching up because of the multiple strains. I place a flat of 8 plants in 5x5 pots every 2 weeks . with only enough room for 4 flats in my 3x3 tent when # 5 goes in flat #1 comes out. Most of the time it works but sometimes my trichs don't agree with my schedule. Like here you'll be able to see the tops of the next flat in rotation got into the t5
IMG_20151222_224143516.jpg
because the pineapple express wants to take its sticky sweet time.
IMG_20151222_224034021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom