My day.

C

CherryEyed

so today, i woke up with no herb to smoke so I was bummed out cus I'd had a wake n bake the past couple days but I got ready and shit and got ahold of brandon and he told me he had a check for 140 bucks he wanted to spend it on some herb, so we go and cash the check and he's all wierd about it cus he hates banks or something and he wants me to do it but I didn't think I could cus it had his name on it.. but after we got the money we called his guy and blah blah, we went over to andy's and woke him up and while he got ready, me ian and brandon all raided his kitchen. We went outside after that and fucked around in his yard with the trampoline and tools and other building suppllies, and then andy came out, we got in his car, and then went to Brandon's guy's house and picked that sac up. He ended up getting about 16 grams. So we started listening to Kottonmouth Kings to celebrate.

Ian had to go visit his mom for christmas so we got Andy to drive our asses out to his moms. She smokes a lot, so there's always something to smoke out of. We get there and he tells her that Brandon's got a lotta chronic we all need something to smoke out of so she tells his littler brother to get outta the house and shuts all the blinds and locks all the doors and shit and we smoke about 4 or 5 bongs before she tells us that she's leaving so we have to leave, too. Since non of us have cars, and there weren't any cars to drive (we have licienses but no body can afford a car and never has, but most of us didn't get our liciense til our senior year in highschool) so we have to walk to 5 miles back into town to get back to my house.

We had a little chillum so we cleaned some bud up and put it in a different baggy and proceeded to walk the jounrey back into town. We were in a little country town with like 25 houses in it and a post office so we had to walk through the country at night, none the less back to my house, towards town but we ended up just going to kmart and getting a ride from some ladies.

But on the way, the first time I had to load to chillum, and it was dark out and I didn't look at anything or anything, I just got the bag and the chillum outta my pocket and started loading it and I actually loaded it backwards, like.. I put all the chronic in the end you'd puff on, so we just smoked out of it the wrong way which was just like having a huge space to load and then we just loaded up 6 or 7 more before I actually dropped it on the road and busted it, but the bowl part was still attached at one end so we just smoked a couple more bowls before we stopped cus we had to walk on the railroad tracks.

That walk took 3 hours, it was the stupid idea we had ever had to do, even though we smoked bud the whole way into town... It wasn't fun at all.
And in the end, brandon gave us both, me and ian about a gram of his chronic on account it's almost christmas!

So, that was my day and now I'm sitting here, completely stoned eating frenchonion sunchips and drinking sierra mist. and I'd just like to wish everybody a verrry merry christmas AND happy holidays!:bong:

Back
Top Bottom