My drug test experience at Quest Diagnostics

I'm about to take a "6633N SAP 10-50 GC/MS", which is a 10x panel drug test, with Quest Diagnostics for a job that I'm interviewing for.
I'll let you know how the results turn out.
Wish me luck!!!

I took the 10 panel at labcorp with quick fix 6.1 and it worked. Very easy to do, they put you in a room alone, just practice before. Buy hand warmers so you can practice multiple times. Just be confident.

Just took my test there today and they do not watch you. You get 4 minutes in a locked bathroom by yourself. You are instructed not to flush the toilet or turn on the water. You lock all belongings in a lock box.

So I Just took my drug test at Quest Diagnostics today for pre-employment.

My procedure before the test:
-Drank a shot of 5 hour energy
-Rinsed the bottle out like 20 times and removed plastic label
-had my little sister pee into a separate cup at 10:40 AM (I'm male)
-poured the urine into the 5 hour energy
-placed a forehead thermometer strip on the 5 hour energy bottle
-rubber-banded a hand warmer to the 5 hour energy bottle
-placed the bottle under my balls in the gooch area

At quest:
-got to quest diagnostics at 10:55
-checked the thermometer on the 5 hour energy (it was at 100), replaced under my balls
-I had an appointment at 11:00 AM, but there was about 5 people waiting in the lobby when I got there. Didn't get called in until around 11:45.
-was told to lock my belongings away in a box (they didn't search me)
-was told to wash my hands
-was asked to pick a cup out of 2 identical choices
-lady put blue dye into toilet, told me not to flush or turn on the sink, and to fill the cup up to the 60 ml mark
-went into bathroom and closed the door
-took out the 5 hour energy bottle it was still around 100 degrees
-poured up to the 60 ml line, had a tiny bit left over which I dumped into the toilet
-thermometer on the cup they gave me indicated that the pee was around 98
-opened the door gave the cup to the lady
-lady looked at temp wrote some things onto a document
-poured most of the urine into a smaller container, then a tiny bit into another identical container
-gave me the cup back, and instructed me to pour the rest into the toilet and flush
-signed some paperwork and left feeling like a boss

I'm almost certain I passed! I'll update when results come back/

only concerns I have were:
-using female urine
-and my sister told me she took some Midol about 2 weeks earlier, which I read online may come up as a false positive

Let me know about your thoughts!

I've been thinking of freezing a months worth of pee in 6oz bottles. Then warming in hot water every morning & pouring it into a 4oz synthetic bottle & getting it up to temp for randoms. I wanna party on my up coming vacation!! Should be clean in a month. Any thoughts on this people. Thanks

I was told there is a way to check for gender when they shake the sample. Does quest do this? I'm using my husband's urine. Thanks.

For everyone, what was your typical wait time experience at quest diagnostics?

Wait time wasn't bad at all, maybe 10-15 min. Just had the test yesterday. I didn't see any signs or flyers that they stated they'll know if you use synthetic and I checked their website as well, didn't see anything. They use the TestSure method which measures for "pH, creatinine and specific gravity (when indicated) and testing for adulterants that may be added to the urine specimen. The adulterants detected include household chemicals (e.g. bleach), glutaraldehyde, nitrites, chromates and other oxidizing agents such as halogens."

I used XStream

I had the bottle tucked under my boob, with the included heat pack on it and was incredibly nervous. Went into the bathroom, fished out the bottle, and began squirting it into the cup. I could have sworn she heard the air being sucked back into the bottle, but she didn't refuse my sample. Checked that it was between 90-100 degrees, had me initail the sample, and I left without a hitch. Now just waiting till Monday for results, and I'll keep everyone posted.

P.S.- Any one used XStream before and what were your results?

Hey Guys,

This is my first time on here. But I was offered an amazing job! I was a little worried that a hair follicle test would be required, but was so relieved to find out that it was a urine test! Still though, I was definitely not clean and I've been a regular pot smoker for about 3 years now.

I just took my test today, which is being sent to Quest Diagnostics. I read the instructions and followed them to a tee. I shook it up and made sure it was at the right temperature and poured it into the test cup. The lady was super nice and congratulated me on my new job before I left ( which I will hopefully get! ) I'm super nervous!! Will I be informed as to if I pass or not??

I just took my test today, which is being sent to Quest Diagnostics. I read the instructions and followed them to a tee. I shook it up and made sure it was at the right temperature and poured it into the test cup. The lady was super nice and congratulated me on my new job before I left ( which I will hopefully get! ) I'm super nervous!! Will I be informed as to if I pass or not??

Did you get your results yet?

Hey guys,

I just went in to Concentra today for a preemployment testing for a promotion I was offered at my current job. It was a DOT physical with 5 panel UA. I have abstained for 11 days, completed a 7 day total body cleanse, and 3 cycles of 48 hour liquid detox drink. I am 5'7, 150 lbs with limited exercise but a very healthy diet and regular fluid intake. I smoke about 3-4 times a day, but very small quantities each time. I've done 3 at home tests but the lines have been extremely faintly negative, if there at all, so I decided to go for subbing with clean urine. I had read the using clean urine is safer than synthetic (though I am not entirely sure about this).

The problem came up when I got to the facility and their collection cup line was around over 70 ml. I had brought about 60 ml of clean urine with me so I topped it off with about 10-15 of my own. I drank a lot of water prior to the test so I know my urine was very diluted and I had been detoxing for several days. My big mistake was that I forgot to swirl the two samples in the collection cup because the collector knocked and I didn't want to raise suspicion so I just scrambled and completely forgot to mix them. When she split the samples, I noticed a slight difference in color, the tube containing mine being slightly lighter. The temp was perfectly within range and she didn't question anything but I am concerned about the results depending on which tube they test.

This promotion is very important to me and if I fail this test, I may even lose my current position so I am very worried about the results. If anyone could offer my their opinions on the matter, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

One last question. When I go to take a piss does it need to be green on 96 or 98? Because I read other places that it cools down and it should be at 100 degreese but I'm not sure what to do on this matter o_0

Back
Top Bottom