My Experience Using Sierra Natural Science Spider Mite Spray

SNSSTS_019.jpg

that's the way I like to see spidermites!

A wise person doesn't wait until you get a headache to buy headache medicine for the medicine cabinet, or wait until we get a cut to buy a bandaid.

Unfortuneatly, wisdom takes a lifetime to acquire....

Great Thread, The Butcher.

I think we'd be foolish to wait and we'd be wise to order it asap.
A wise person doesn't wait until you get a headache to buy headache medicine for the medicine cabinet, or wait until we get a cut to buy a bandaid.

:adore:

Besides spider mites, does anyone have evidence of this compound working on other critters? My attackers have been thrips in the past. It may be difficult to observe if it does affect thrips on a plant as their aren't many that show and they move so fast. I guess a laboratory setting would be best for that.

Have you tried it on the thrips yet?

I'm sure an e-mail to Sierra Natrual would help answer that question.

If you do can you post either your research or response from them?

I'm sure there are growers who are asking that same question.

I had a thrip infestation and used the 4oz bottle the shop gave me to sample. I ended up using the whole bottle in one application due to how bad the infestation was. they came back within a week after the application. I ended up buying some lacewing larvae and pray mantis egg cases. The lacewing larvae did a good # on them as well as the pray mantis

I had a thrip infestation and used the 4oz bottle the shop gave me to sample. I ended up using the whole bottle in one application due to how bad the infestation was. they came back within a week after the application. I ended up buying some lacewing larvae and pray mantis egg cases. The lacewing larvae did a good # on them as well as the pray mantis

Thrips are tough to fully get rid of as it only takes ONE of them to infest a grow room. They can self replicate ... those bastards!

Been fortunate this grow not to have any pests so far. FINGERS CROSSED!

This product was given to us free as a demo at a local grow shop...we haven't needed it but a friend of ours used it once for a thorough treatment and it seemed to nip it in the butt! Definitely recommended:welldone:

I honestly must say this product really does work and I know that from much experience using it. when I first started to grow a couple years ago I started in soil indoors...not the best way to grow but whatever. Anyways being a newbie i was pretty much oblivious to everything unless it was right in front of my face and BIG enough to see i might add. Anyways, I didn't realize I had spider mites until it was almost too late thanks to my amature eye for them. Once I realized they were there when a buddie brought over his active eye 60 watt microscope I about shit myself after witnessing there numbers and there little round white egg balls on the under side of my leaves. Before Purchasing SNS 217 which of coarse my local hydroponic store was out of I tried "Ed Rosenthals Zero Tolerance" as well as Fox Farms "dont bug me" both products seemed to only slow the little spider devels down if nothing at all. One this is for sure. None of the PHUCKS died until the sns 217 came in, I purchased 2 bottles sprayed alllll over my entire veg room and my flower room half way through its cycle and heavy with bud and afraid to wash off tricomes from the buds, or even worse, poison my medicinal marijuana so ever so carefully I sprayed all the leaves surrounding the collas and lower buds. and to my JOY in about a week they were all gone and just to be completely safe I bought the smaller 17 dollar bottle and sprayed ever so lightly on both rooms just in case there were som unhatched eggs hiding somewhere. They were gone! and wern't seen for the rest of that summer. Another totaly awesome thing about that product is that Its designed to work perfectly when inverted and spraying the undersides of leaves which is 100% necessary and works so fucking great! So if your like me and have an infestaton that lady bugs just wont handle, then you neeed sns 217!:tokin:

Pacific Grown OUT!
P.S check my DWC set up!:tokin:

Butcher, silly question maybe since you are quite the grower here, but any idea how the mites got dragged into your grow. stealthed in or? This SNS 217 seems pretty amazing for an all natural product. Jotting this one down in the noob notebook too.

Back
Top Bottom