My Experience Using Sierra Natural Science Spider Mite Spray

SNSSTS_019.jpg

that's the way I like to see spidermites!

A wise person doesn't wait until you get a headache to buy headache medicine for the medicine cabinet, or wait until we get a cut to buy a bandaid.

Unfortuneatly, wisdom takes a lifetime to acquire....

Great Thread, The Butcher.

I think we'd be foolish to wait and we'd be wise to order it asap.
A wise person doesn't wait until you get a headache to buy headache medicine for the medicine cabinet, or wait until we get a cut to buy a bandaid.

:adore:

Besides spider mites, does anyone have evidence of this compound working on other critters? My attackers have been thrips in the past. It may be difficult to observe if it does affect thrips on a plant as their aren't many that show and they move so fast. I guess a laboratory setting would be best for that.

Have you tried it on the thrips yet?

I'm sure an e-mail to Sierra Natrual would help answer that question.

If you do can you post either your research or response from them?

I'm sure there are growers who are asking that same question.

I had a thrip infestation and used the 4oz bottle the shop gave me to sample. I ended up using the whole bottle in one application due to how bad the infestation was. they came back within a week after the application. I ended up buying some lacewing larvae and pray mantis egg cases. The lacewing larvae did a good # on them as well as the pray mantis

I had a thrip infestation and used the 4oz bottle the shop gave me to sample. I ended up using the whole bottle in one application due to how bad the infestation was. they came back within a week after the application. I ended up buying some lacewing larvae and pray mantis egg cases. The lacewing larvae did a good # on them as well as the pray mantis

Thrips are tough to fully get rid of as it only takes ONE of them to infest a grow room. They can self replicate ... those bastards!

Been fortunate this grow not to have any pests so far. FINGERS CROSSED!

This product was given to us free as a demo at a local grow shop...we haven't needed it but a friend of ours used it once for a thorough treatment and it seemed to nip it in the butt! Definitely recommended:welldone:

It did not work for me..I put it on 4 times..I got some Flormite,,,worked great for me.But you can not put it on big buds..And it last for 20 to 30 days

Wow as if from no where a miracle...I'd almost given up the fight with the little monsters.
I've Tryed all the 'So called'good stuff,and they just come back to have more fun..
So you may have just gave me another life line..I'll see if this stuff is available at my local Hydro store and get working with straight away.
I've only just joined an already you've given me Hope..Maybe.
So thanx for the Info in your post..

Back
Top Bottom