My experience with Bonza

Sypherz

I placed an order from bonza.. Not a huge order(40 seeds).. Of all the seeds only 3 popped and grew.. I contacted the site rep only to get blown off and him saying i hope you order from us again.. I understand seedbanks cant guarantee viable seeds but 3 out of 40 is not good.. I have pmd the site rep on here again and get no response.. Other seedbanks will at least try to make it right even if they dont send you the full order.. I can personally say bonza has lost me as a customer because its like they didnt even care.. Has anyone else had this experience with bonza? And since then ive order from 2 other seedbanks and only had 2 seeds that didnt pop open and grow.. guess i learned my lesson the hard way..

Except for one small order, I have ordered all my seeds from Bonza. I have mainly only germinated the freebies so far, but aside from my own fault, all of them have germinated no problem even though I am as new as they come. 3 out of 40 seems incredibly odd.

I have contacted the site rep on here and im getting no response except for the first response..but that was 3 weeks ago. Ive pmd him many times only to get no response.. I have no clue why the seeds didnt germinate.. but the seeds i ordered from the other 2 seedbanks germinated fine so im positive it wasnt me bc i used the same method.. Im very disappointed with them bc it just seems like they dont care.. But like i said guess i learned my lesson

Hi Sypherz - I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues. First of all, I assume that you are in a territory where you are legally allowed to cultivate.

I have no messages from you in this, or any other, regard by the way so I'm not sure if something went wrong with your efforts to pm me previously.

If you'd like to pm your order number to me I will take a look for you and cross-reference the strains you've had problems with against the known issues db.

However, I will say that the kind of fail-rate you stating is extremely unlikely to be seed related. There will always be a fail amount of around 10-15% - it's just the way nature works - but that scale would hint at something else entirely e.g; water ph.

I can assure you that you're not being blown off but there are so many factors at play here that without looking at the order specifics it would be impossible for me to comment further.

Bonza seeds fuk were do i start. First i ordered Ak auto seeds was in australia in 7 working days.I was very impressed,so i made another order on 15/3/16 not here yet 4/4 today.I also placed another over the 80 pounds so i could get the free seeds offer.Here is were it goes sour.I made purchase on 25/ 3 thinking all is good.I then noticed next day that they had also taken over 200 bucks from my bank account.They tried telling me they had no record of this transaction.So then i tried contacting them again with no joy.This went on for 8 days b4 i got refund.Igave them my bank statement and then was told it had to go to another section to be viewed and then i had to hope he judged in my favour.Wat a load of shit wtf wasnt i refunded straight away statement came from my bank and they were still treating me like a criminal like i was doing a bodgy.Also i had their supposed team leader throw false allegations at me.She said i was abusive bullshit threatening staff bullshit and in the end even had a fraud claim against me.Theres plenty more to tell but i couldnt b fukd atm.By the way i decided fuk bonza cancelled all orders got my money.Ps Ak auto seeds germinated with no true leaves.So wen all stored energy in cotyledons ran out they died wen i told them they didn't give a shit.They said as an act of goodwill i should buy more seeds and then they consider putting some extra in which still am waiting for. Iam very dissapointed in bonza cause they say how good they r but in reality they really could do with some customer service traing the team leader said she was going to ban me from their website(like they are the only seedbank on line) like i give 2 fuks.To me it seemed like a scam like they expected me to just give up trying to get a refund.All those false allegations she made seems to me to be an excuse to keep my money by banning me.She said they would refund only 1 order then ban me from site leaving me no way to get my refund. Its a shit go bonza wtf would u treat ur customers like a piece of shit to keep my money. Buy the way im talking nearly 400 bucks. U have just lost a loyal customer. I received no sorrys nothing at All not even an attempt to make this right.By the way on emal i got on refund on said feel free to browse their site at my leisure.Now ive lost few weeks grow time and all respect for bonza.If u like being treated like a piece of shit then bonza is the seedbank for.I wonder how long this will b till they remove any bad publicity from 1 of their sponsors.People should be made aware wen so called sponsors act innapproprietly to save people the bullshit i was dragged through.Good luck to all and heavy yields

Ive sent you a message.. And just curious.. why would it matter where im located and if its legal to cultivate here? Not trying to be rude just curious as to why that would matter

We're legally obliged to act in accordance with our local laws which means we cannot discuss germination unless the person lives in a country or state where they are legally allowed to do so.

Featherdusta, sorry to hear you've had an unsatisfactory experience. I can't comment on the specifics of your complaint but it sounds possible that you ordered right at the moment we lost our payment services which caused no end of chaos. I can assure you that take customer service very seriously and I'd be happy to discuss how I can work with you to resolve that issue in your favour via mail. Hope that goes some to way helping.

Alrighty firstly this lilly person plus serge plus orla all now who iam,as far as im aware you have all my details on ur website from when i joined.Im also curious to know why you have mentioned the website crashing same time.I told lilly on numerous occasions wat happened just like spherez above me to fall on deaf ears,then lilly would mention (PHANTOM)payment in her words.Also all conversations or messages sent and received i have on a usb stick read through them all and tell me where i did those things she falsely claims.I consider it deformation.Personally i couldnt be bothered bartering for this or that.I think i will leave that up to you to decide wat eva you think is the right thing. Lilly would be gone simple as that you dont treat paying honest customers like a bit of shit.Thats my opinion and the ball is in ur court.Also personal messages i dont think so once burnt twice shy if anything i would rather keep it public i have nothing to hide or try and cover up.Public ensures me safety from more false allegations.That ll do me for now, its up to you

Featherdusta be patient bud.. The site rep here will work your situation out.. you have to think they deal with probably hundreds of orders per day.. Just be patient and he will sort out your issue im sure.. Im waiting for a pm from him now.. He has researched my situation and attempting to make it right.. Changed my opinion of their customer service.. The site rep on here is really trying.. So as soon as i receive a mail ill know further details from him

Sweet man good to hear i hope it works out for u. Its funny how it gets so bad maybe need some sort of earlier intervention procedure to prevent these situtations getting out of hand.Its a good sign they are reaching out and making some effort to correct these problems.Im not sure how long bonza has been operating but things are looking good for u and im very happy they are willing to help u me out and restore some faith in bonza.Good to hear thank you bonza.My only aim is to ensure other customers wont have to tolerate crap and have a smooth easy transaction.Who needs stress i just wanna be able to grow my own meds in the easiest way possible nice and easy it aint hard to be civil civility costs nought.

I wonder if they have at least sent a mail to u.did u see free seeds u get now oh man I'm almost tempted I like all the freebies be good to pay after delivery if it ever gets here.I made order 15/3/16 not here yet I hope it turns up this week.I'm keen to try heavyweight seeds wipeout express and 2vast2fast.W/E I'm really keen hope it lives up to its name. Still waiting I haven't heard a thing.Bonza rep only 1 day a week of work maybe.come on guys get with the program.surely u can do better than this.a lot can happen in a week some sort of correspondence would b good

Hi Sypherz - I emailed you back on the 4th April and you actually responded back to it but your response asks me if I have responded. I think maybe the email system has had a moment. Please check and see if you have the mail from me and we can move forward.

Featherdusta - I have no idea of the specifics of your issue because you haven't given me any information relating to your order. We keep metrics on all our support agents and I can tell you that Lily has a fantastic rating given by customers. She's certainly not in the habit of treating customers badly. Whether she was in a position to give you the answer you wanted to your specific query I have no idea because, again, I have no way of looking you up in the system without details. If you feel you want me to help then you need to help me to to do that.

This is not a support channel - we have an official support channel where you can raise tickets and a live chat facility if you want immediate help. However, I will do my best to help you by looking into your issue if you would like to email me some information.

Gday mate my order # I'm waiting on is 76464. Another # I have is 301717. I made this order to qualify for all the freebies.1 order the (phantom) payment was over 200 aud.that was refunded.301717 was for 179 aud.that was cancelled due to me being nervous about losing all my money.I am on a disability pension as u can see on my bank statement,my order I thought would c me through a while.ultimately Freebies was what sold me. Who wouldn't want 2xauto assassin (A)2x ganu nam(F).,2x blue amnesia(A)2x super cheese (F)2xskunk#1(F)2x white widow (A)2x8 ball kush(F)my order was 5x ultimate auto (DPS),5xAK (A) and 3x orange bud(F).with all these seeds I had high hopes of x breeding. But now that's out the window plus 2 weeks grow time and nervousness in trusting seed banks to deliver.my first purchase was delivered in 7. Working days I aasummed that was the norm.some consistancy would go a long long way.honestly mate I'm not here to bash Bonza around I know that u can provide a good service I don't want others in a similar situation to mine have to tolerate stress and bs just to obtain seeds required to attempt to cultivate my own meds.time is limited to some customers and I'm pretty sure they or their ppartners would appreciate a swift stealthy delivery. Mate I hope my whinging and whining helps Bonza to improve their business and move forward. I couldn't work out how to send PM

Back
Top Bottom