My experience with Bonza

By the way i am aware it is not a support channel.I thought i was telling other potential customers to be wary of bonza seeds until you entered and suggested that this is very unusual for bonza and wat could you do to remedy the situation.This is the 2nd time i have been told it is not a support channel lilly said to me i dont have time to keep you company anymore which i replied i dont want your company i just want answers.You also mentioned you can chat live with one of your operators,which i tried on many occasions to no avail, because of the operaters not having any relevant info.Then ur operator says sorry i dont have any relevant info for your situation i will pass you to someone that does and will contact via email asap.No one does its just crappy computer generated.To be honest you might as well not have operators in this instance.Also why when i requested to deal with manager only after lilly made false allegations against me,was my request denied or i wouldnt say denied just fell on deaf ears,nothing at all said about it.Or dont u have a manager,y should i have to put up with that crap.Be interested to see wat u do now.

This is what I like to see, the power of voicing your concerns on public forums forces companies to take accountability, rather if said company had the intentions to or not is another thing. Good luck guys and Bonza please continue doing these guys right as I see you're making the attempt to.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Gday mate my order # I'm waiting on is 76464. Another # I have is 301717. I made this order to qualify for all the freebies.1 order the (phantom) payment was over 200 aud.that was refunded.301717 was for 179 aud.that was cancelled due to me being nervous about losing all my money.I am on a disability pension as u can see on my bank statement,my order I thought would c me through a while.ultimately Freebies was what sold me. Who wouldn't want 2xauto assassin (A)2x ganu nam(F).,2x blue amnesia(A)2x super cheese (F)2xskunk#1(F)2x white widow (A)2x8 ball kush(F)my order was 5x ultimate auto (DPS),5xAK (A) and 3x orange bud(F).with all these seeds I had high hopes of x breeding. But now that's out the window plus 2 weeks grow time and nervousness in trusting seed banks to deliver.my first purchase was delivered in 7. Working days I aasummed that was the norm.some consistancy would go a long long way.honestly mate I'm not here to bash Bonza around I know that u can provide a good service I don't want others in a similar situation to mine have to tolerate stress and bs just to obtain seeds required to attempt to cultivate my own meds.time is limited to some customers and I'm pretty sure they or their ppartners would appreciate a swift stealthy delivery. Mate I hope my whinging and whining helps Bonza to improve their business and move forward. I couldn't work out how to send PM

Thanks for the information. 301717 is not a bonza seedbank order number - could you recheck that for me please?

As regards 76464 I can see that was an untracked shipment to NSW. The reason therefore I suspect that you're not getting the response you were looking for is because we can't offer any insight into the whereabouts of untracked shipments (for obvious reasons).

That particular shipping method is only advisable if you're prepared to accept the risk that the shipment may not make it and that includes loss and / or interception. We always advise tracked shipments (particularly to your country) to avoid the potential for disappointment. I'm afraid that is always part of buying seeds online and importing them to your location specifically and does not reflect any lack of consistency on our part. Where tracked shipments are selected free resends are part of the service.

I'm sure I can do something for you as a gesture of goodwill so please raise a support ticket referencing this discussion.

Well as expected i have not heard anythong from the bonza rep on here since i sent him an email last.. If they want to be a reputable seedbank then they should stand behind what they say.. Im really hoping that a mod is watching this thread and get this issue resolved.. Im tired of being ignored.. If they are wanting us to pm them then they should pm back.. Im very disappointed that i got blown off after i responded to his pms and answered all wuestions he had.. After that he went silent.. Maybe a mod can get this sorted out

You got an email champ it s a start,can only get better. If dont hear anything pop another email just to remind them,they cant ignore that from you,like you said to me be patient man:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Yes i heard from them and they did send me free seeds but it was only 4.. Doesnt come close to replacing the ones that didnt germinate but at least they did make an attempt and were very nice about it.. And the strains they sent are decent strains so all in all I can say I will be ordering from them again. But my orders will be small orders and I will also be using 2 other well known seedbanks since Ive had great success with them.

Well i finally received an email from bonza.. Apparently David is no longer the site representative so as i figured my issue will be non existant to them.. I srnt them ss of the convo between david and myself but im sure it will go nowhere.. Best to stick with

I'm Back!!!! Sorry guys. There was a lot of internal issues going on so I was on hold. So I'm here again to help out in anyway.

David

Hey champ just thought id let u know i had a order with crop king seeds not show up i contacted them,same day i get tracking # Its on the way.Thats class the way it should be.Crop king rules

Back
Top Bottom