My experience with Bonza

You are comparing a company who sells seeds that they acquire from others to a company who grows their own strains and sells strictly that. 31 available strains versus hundreds if not thousands. Beyond that Bonza has the option to purchase smaller quantities of seeds which many people like.

I have to ask, when you bought your seeds from Crop King did you pay for the guaranteed delivery?

Im not sure to be honest,maybe cause im a repeat offender at cks, they remember me plus y wood eye bs about a few seeds, IF i get em i always contact and thank via email,its just common courtesy.Ps i contacted bonza and even offered to pay postage for a resend answer is DENIED .So they got me for $70 thats terrific

I placed an order from bonza.. Not a huge order(40 seeds).. Of all the seeds only 3 popped and grew.. I contacted the site rep only to get blown off and him saying i hope you order from us again.. I understand seedbanks cant guarantee viable seeds but 3 out of 40 is not good.. I have pmd the site rep on here again and get no response.. Other seedbanks will at least try to make it right even if they dont send you the full order.. I can personally say bonza has lost me as a customer because its like they didnt even care.. Has anyone else had this experience with bonza? And since then ive order from 2 other seedbanks and only had 2 seeds that didnt pop open and grow.. guess i learned my lesson the hard way..

So sorry to hear that since I have been waiting for my order from Bonza since the 1st of the month.
Wish I would have had more info on them. I ordered also from CKS with no problems as of yet and got my seeds in a timely matter. Another lesson learned! Oh but they have no problem getting their $ from ya...✌️

So sorry to hear that since I have been waiting for my order from Bonza since the 1st of the month.
Wish I would have had more info on them. I ordered also from CKS with no problems as of yet and got my seeds in a timely matter. Another lesson learned! Oh but they have no problem getting their $ from ya...✌️

Just a update on seeds from Bonza. I was short like 19 us cents and they didn't give me the promo seeds. Just the 4 I ordered. Can say I'm done with them. Most seed banks give you a few extras but not them. I even inquired about them.
They didn't care one bit as far as I'm concerned. Just hope with only 4 one will take!! Not happy with Bonza!!

Hi Sypherz - I emailed you back on the 4th April and you actually responded back to it but your response asks me if I have responded. I think maybe the email system has had a moment. Please check and see if you have the mail from me and we can move forward.

Just wanting to verify a couple things as I have been considering a purchase from Bonza.

So you have a problem with your payment acceptance program, your customer service is lacking and now you're having a problem with your email system?

I think I am officially scared off.

By the way i am aware it is not a support channel.I thought i was telling other potential customers to be wary of bonza seeds until you entered and suggested that this is very unusual for bonza and wat could you do to remedy the situation.This is the 2nd time i have been told it is not a support channel lilly said to me i dont have time to keep you company anymore which i replied i dont want your company i just want answers.You also mentioned you can chat live with one of your operators,which i tried on many occasions to no avail, because of the operaters not having any relevant info.Then ur operator says sorry i dont have any relevant info for your situation i will pass you to someone that does and will contact via email asap.No one does its just crappy computer generated.To be honest you might as well not have operators in this instance.Also why when i requested to deal with manager only after lilly made false allegations against me,was my request denied or i wouldnt say denied just fell on deaf ears,nothing at all said about it.Or dont u have a manager,y should i have to put up with that crap.Be interested to see wat u do now.

I recommend using Seedsman. I used Bonza seeds for one order of over 300 euro. I was missing seeds in the order, other seeds fell into slots of other seed strain (not sure how I am going to tell which two of five seeds is strain x and which 3 are strain y) and I didn't receive any of the free seeds. I mean really....300 euro worth of orders and you send missing seeds, mixed up seeds and skimp out on freebies. I will go back to Seedsman. They are fast. They are reliable (no issues on 4 orders through them) and they always send the freebies that they advertise. I sent a response to Bonza and it was ignored. No bid deal but I am the type of consumer that just stops doing business with companies that don't care about my business Give Seedsman a try, I don't think you will disappointed.

I ordered from them once..a handful of seeds..2 were cracked open. Wanted to take advantage of their promotion now of 5 free seeds, placed my order..charged my card, and without an explanation, they cancelled my order a few hours later. Won't be trying them ever again! Looking for a place I can get single mixed seeds..will try seedsman if shipping is reasonable.

I ordered from them once..a handful of seeds..2 were cracked open. Wanted to take advantage of their promotion now of 5 free seeds, placed my order..charged my card, and without an explanation, they cancelled my order a few hours later. Won't be trying them ever again! Looking for a place I can get single mixed seeds..will try seedsman if shipping is reasonable.

Seedsman is my favorite place and they offer singles on a lot of seeds (though not all). Shipping isn't bad, more reasonable than most others I have tried!

If you like Barney's Farm seeds and order from the Seedsman site you get one free seed from Barney's Farm for every single pack seed you buy. So buy 10 single seeds from Barney's Farms and get 10 free seeds. You'll also get free seeds from Seedsman for the dollar amount of your purchase. So buy 10 seeds and get about 15 free.

If you like Barney's Farm seeds and order from the Seedsman site you get one free seed from Barney's Farm for every single pack seed you buy. So buy 10 single seeds from Barney's Farms and get 10 free seeds. You'll also get free seeds from Seedsman for the dollar amount of your purchase. So buy 10 seeds and get about 15 free.

Yeah I have an order on the way. I think I have as many freebies coming as I actually ordered. I love Seedsman!

I looked at seedsman..I, or in Canada, we don't seem to qualify for that many freebies. I also wanted to see if I can have 2 auto's and 2 females as my 4 seed freebie, but that cant be done, only 4 auto's or 4 regular females..no combo of the two..and the 2 free auto's they give from rqs are absolutely terrible quality! auto diesel? Since 2 European companies have already refunded my order after they took my payment, it seems its become quite hard to get seeds from Europe to Canada. im going to try Canadian seed banks, or local dispencaries to get seeds..i cant try another European one, it seems the order will only get cancelled once accepted.

I looked at seedsman..I, or in Canada, we don't seem to qualify for that many freebies. I also wanted to see if I can have 2 auto's and 2 females as my 4 seed freebie, but that cant be done, only 4 auto's or 4 regular females..no combo of the two..and the 2 free auto's they give from rqs are absolutely terrible quality! auto diesel? Since 2 European companies have already refunded my order after they took my payment, it seems its become quite hard to get seeds from Europe to Canada. im going to try Canadian seed banks, or local dispencaries to get seeds..i cant try another European one, it seems the order will only get cancelled once accepted.

You have to go into the seedbank section and look to see who is running a "Promo" and see what you have to do for those seeds. Barneys is the one running the really good one right now....buy a single and get a single free. Some of the other seedbanks have specials as well. I ordered a total of 25 seeds on my last order and I have 16 freebies coming with it. But good luck on your search Blitz!

Im on their page now..i don't see a 'promo' tag next to barney's, but i'll look around the site again to see what I find. Only reason I went with gorilla is because the freebies were of great quality and I was able to have some choice as to what they were. Thx for your input!

Im on their page now..i don't see a 'promo' tag next to barney's, but i'll look around the site again to see what I find. Only reason I went with gorilla is because the freebies were of great quality and I was able to have some choice as to what they were. Thx for your input!

No worries....I just placed my first order at Gorilla seeds as well to see how they were. Good amount of freebies as well. As of now, those two are my top choices. Gorilla seeds had a couple strains I have been wanting but either aren't carried or are out of stock at seedsman. Hope you find one you are happy with!!

I've done 2 orders from seedsman...landed in 7 days, well my 4/20 order did take 2 days to ship but I expected that
Did u try and email them about doing half auto and half fem...bet they would
I got 13 free with my 19 seed order all great seeds, WW, blueberry, amnesia og, and Candida

I've done 2 orders from seedsman...landed in 7 days, well my 4/20 order did take 2 days to ship but I expected that
Did u try and email them about doing half auto and half fem...bet they would
I got 13 free with my 19 seed order all great seeds, WW, blueberry, amnesia og, and Candida

That's a good deal! I didn't find anything close to that, the breeders that have the promos are only 1 seed per pack. I wanted the free auto's, but being I can only get rqs's cheap amnesia seed, I decided to try to make my own seeds lol. Ordered the silver from ebay and will try that on my plants growing now. This ordering thing got quite complicated the past few months..time to do my own I guess. Thanks for the suggestions, best of luck to everyone.

That's a good deal! I didn't find anything close to that, the breeders that have the promos are only 1 seed per pack. I wanted the free auto's, but being I can only get rqs's cheap amnesia seed, I decided to try to make my own seeds lol. Ordered the silver from ebay and will try that on my plants growing now. This ordering thing got quite complicated the past few months..time to do my own I guess. Thanks for the suggestions, best of luck to everyone.
I've debated on trying the silver...maybe after this grow is over.
Good luck...hope it goes well

Back
Top Bottom