My experience with Bonza

I recommend using Seedsman. I used Bonza seeds for one order of over 300 euro. I was missing seeds in the order, other seeds fell into slots of other seed strain (not sure how I am going to tell which two of five seeds is strain x and which 3 are strain y) and I didn't receive any of the free seeds. I mean really....300 euro worth of orders and you send missing seeds, mixed up seeds and skimp out on freebies. I will go back to Seedsman. They are fast. They are reliable (no issues on 4 orders through them) and they always send the freebies that they advertise. I sent a response to Bonza and it was ignored. No bid deal but I am the type of consumer that just stops doing business with companies that don't care about my business Give Seedsman a try, I don't think you will disappointed.

Happened to me also with Bonza. I was short 19 us cents and they didn't give my freebies. They could care less when I asked. Told them I would make it up but they were just rued. And said I was short 19 cents. What if I over paid 19 cents? They wouldn't answer me then!!

Happened to me also with Bonza. I was short 19 us cents and they didn't give my freebies. They could care less when I asked. Told them I would make it up but they were just rued. And said I was short 19 cents. What if I over paid 19 cents? They wouldn't answer me then!!

Yeah I won't ever give them a penny. I will pay another company more for the same seeds, or wait for another company to get them in stock if they are the only ones carrying it at the time. LOL....they are on my BlackList!

I spent 500$ with them since last summer, including 150ish in February..half the seeds they sent are cracked, I complained, no use of profanity at all..i posted my experience on 2 forums..now they banned me from ordering lol. Definitely a terrible company to deal with, hands down the worst experience ive ever had ordering seeds..i wouldn't even take free seeds from them anymore!!! Terrible customer service, rude, couldn't care less about their customers! Not to mention if you get bad seeds..you cant complain at all..it will go unanswered anyway and if u post about them to an online forum in a negative way..you get banned lol. Childish, amateur seed company!!!

So am I the only one who is noticing that both Crop King Seeds and Bonza Seeds (Both Sponsors) are taking a royal beating by 420 Magazine members? Maybe Teddy Edwards can explain to all of us the requirements of a sponsor to stay in good standing with 420 magazine? It seems to me that if they are taking money and not delivering the product or are delivering a sub standard product something needs to be done about it. We as members have to assume that 420 magazine is looking out for all of us and set high standards for their sponsors. If 420 magazine accepts them as a sponsor they have to be held accountable to 420 magazine and it's members.

If not GET RID OF THEM!

So am I the only one who is noticing that both Crop King Seeds and Bonza Seeds (Both Sponsors) are taking a royal beating by 420 Magazine members? Maybe Teddy Edwards can explain to all of us the requirements of a sponsor to stay in good standing with 420 magazine? It seems to me that if they are taking money and not delivering the product or are delivering a sub standard product something needs to be done about it. We as members have to assume that 420 magazine is looking out for all of us and set high standards for their sponsors. If 420 magazine accepts them as a sponsor they have to be held accountable to 420 magazine and it's members.

If not GET RID OF THEM!

Sites couldn't care less. These seed banks pay them money to advertise and they gladly take it. How else could bonza seeds have known it was me who left the critical comments of them on a different site..only way was that the site released to them my email address which was the same as I used when ordering..its how they know it was me and they banned me lol. As long as you give money to someone..they wont go against you..sites only exist to profit and they cant profit without advertisers. Sites will always side with the sponsors!

Its why now I use different email addresses with all sites I use as forums, and a completely different one when ordering! Sites will give out your email address to anyone who pays them..its why I barely even post anywhere anymore..no more journals, nothing, because sites cant even be trusted to hold your info secure!

Sites couldn't care less. These seed banks pay them money to advertise and they gladly take it. How else could bonza seeds have known it was me who left the critical comments of them on a different site..only way was that the site released to them my email address which was the same as I used when ordering..its how they know it was me and they banned me lol. As long as you give money to someone..they wont go against you..sites only exist to profit and they cant profit without advertisers. Sites will always side with the sponsors!

They both are terrible. Had bad experience with both of them, come on 420 we need help!!

Well I for one certainly hope that is not the case with 420 magazine. I hope they stand for something more than that.
I can say it was not 420 that did any of this..it was one of the other popular 2. people will always have a bad or unsatisfactory experience with any said place, but I find it odd how they went behind my back to release my personal info to a sponsor because I was rightfully critical of them, in a respectful manner mind you. I wont trust any forum anymore and for this I have already taken appropriate measures to alert certain places of bonza seeds. It actually turned me off from even ordering online anymore.

They both are terrible. Had bad experience with both of them, come on 420 we need help!!

I won't try CKS due to their prices. That was the only redeeming quality of Bonza is that they were cheap....but you get what you pay for. I guess we know now why their customer service is what it is. I hope my experience with Gorilla Seeds will be better than Bonza. Seedsman is still my go to bank.

I won't try CKS due to their prices. That was the only redeeming quality of Bonza is that they were cheap....but you get what you pay for. I guess we know now why their customer service is what it is. I hope my experience with Gorilla Seeds will be better than Bonza. Seedsman is still my go to bank.
Gorilla seeds at least has pretty good customer service! I never ordered from them..my attempt on the weekend went through only to get a message saying they don't accept mastercard..but my card was charged. For the mistake, they are willing to send me a 'promo pack'. I don't know what that is, but either way, for a place ive never done business with, to offer that for something that, if I get refunded, didn't cost me anything, is good service! Im in the process of placing my first order with seedsman..picking out the seeds now. Crop king, and I live in Canada, is quite expensive and limited selection from what I saw.

Gorilla seeds at least has pretty good customer service! I never ordered from them..my attempt on the weekend went through only to get a message saying they don't accept mastercard..but my card was charged. For the mistake, they are willing to send me a 'promo pack'. I don't know what that is, but either way, for a place ive never done business with, to offer that for something that, if I get refunded, didn't cost me anything, is good service! Im in the process of placing my first order with seedsman..picking out the seeds now. Crop king, and I live in Canada, is quite expensive and limited selection from what I saw.

Yeah CKS is definitely higher priced and they don't have the biggest selection. Goodluck with Seedsman! I am waiting for my beans to come in from my order last week!

When I have worked my courage up and order some seeds to grow they will be from Seedsman seeds. Several people I know have had only good things to say about the selection (huge), seed quality, price, and customer service. And if you're smart enough to figure out how bitcoins works and use them to pay on the Seedsman site you get quite a number of top quality free seeds.

It would take YEARS to try all the strains offered on the Seedsman site. So no messing around with anyone else.

I did order from Bonza seeds on 5/13, first attempt at delivery was yesterday, and I got them today. I chose the super stealth guaranteed shipping, it was only 12 bucks, and got them in what looks like a nice sealed package. I have not opened them yet, since it is vac sealed, I didn't want to let moisture in until I was readt to germ them. if they dont germ, I will post about it, well, I will post either way, but so far so good.

seeds411.jpg

I did order from Bonza seeds on 5/13, first attempt at delivery was yesterday, and I got them today. I chose the super stealth guaranteed shipping, it was only 12 bucks, and got them in what looks like a nice sealed package. I have not opened them yet, since it is vac sealed, I didn't want to let moisture in until I was readt to germ them. if they dont germ, I will post about it, well, I will post either way, but so far so good.

seeds411.jpg

Be careful how you handle that, seeds can hop over into other seed spots and you won't be able to tell which one is which. I hope you got your freebies! Good luck to you Boom!!

Be careful how you handle that, seeds can hop over into other seed spots and you won't be able to tell which one is which. I hope you got your freebies! Good luck to you Boom!!

thanks man, I did read about that, and I watched their video on opening the pods, so I will be very careful I dont mix them,

I think one pod is the freebies and one is what I ordered, I did notice on my order status it had a MAYPOWER listed, I assume that was the May freebies..

I will update this as I germ the seeds to report on success/fail. It will probably take me a while to get to them all though. One at a time, and will keep a mother of a strain for a while,, then move one to another,, etc.

Long term storage,, I wonder what is best,, cool dark place, or freezer?

thanks man, I did read about that, and I watched their video on opening the pods, so I will be very careful I dont mix them,

I think one pod is the freebies and one is what I ordered, I did notice on my order status it had a MAYPOWER listed, I assume that was the May freebies..

I will update this as I germ the seeds to report on success/fail. It will probably take me a while to get to them all though. One at a time, and will keep a mother of a strain for a while,, then move one to another,, etc.

Long term storage,, I wonder what is best,, cool dark place, or freezer?

I hear cool dry is great and others talk about in the fridge or freezer. I have mine in a shoe box in a nice cool place. I am thinking about vacuum sealing them so i can cut the ones I want and they have an added level of protections from potential moisture.

I have ordered from Bonza 3 times in 12 months. Each time the order came in a timely manner, I also received the free seeds when you spend a certain amount every time. The only problem I had was the 2nd order, none of my berry bombs lived past 2 weeks. A total of 4 seedlings. I online chatted with them while placing the 3rd order, not only did they replace the loss but they also tossed in a few sample promotion packs. I have referred several people to them and nobody had a problem with the orders or germing the seeds. Out of 150 seeds, maybe 7 didn't live past 2 weeks.......

Back
Top Bottom