My fault? need a stoner's opinion

Hey so lately Ive been smoking with a couple of new friends of mine and I have been paying for most of the weed we usually smoke.

So yesterday I payed for 1g and 2 other friends of mine bought 1g together.
My new friend rolls a big joint with both our weed in it and starts smoking, however he doesnt take 2 or 3 hits, he takes like 9. At this point I tell him to come on and pass the joint so the rest of us can smoke. For those of you who are wondering he always took more hits than us.

Now he says he doesn´t like smoking with me because he says Im stressed when I smoke. Was it wrong of me to ask him to pass the joint?

Not at all I personally tell my friends when sharing the cost the rule is 3 puff pass if the person takes more then 3 puffs before passing he doesnt get it back that round, and seeing as you are payngg for half you have more right then anyone to request how it is shared if they dont like it point out that if you were to just buy your own and smoke it personal they would be smoking only .5 of a g each instead of 2/3 because of your generosity.

Yeah, man, that is totally your fault I mean, how dare you ask someone to pass a joint, especially one you threw in on? You're a bad person and should be ashamed :)

But seriously, like others have said, you should ditch that guy, or, if you don't want to write him off completely, wait till he rolls one up and do the same thing to him, show him how it feels. In any case, stop having weed around him, even if you have a bag in your pocket, if he's around, it doesn't exist.

Re: My fault? need a stoner´s opinion

Puff, puff, pass is the rule around me and my friends. .

Puff puff pass. That's universal..

The masses have spoken and the votes are all in!

Little Feat sang back in 69

"dont bogart that joint my friend, pass it ove to me....."

the word is BOGART and yea...they forfit hits.

Mama is old enough to remember

Don't Bogart that joint was the song and we both are old enough to have been the ones establishing and never enforcing these unspoken rules long before this greedy sumbitch was riding a banana seat bicycle!

Little FEAT!!! Yeah! Lowell George has been dead for 31 years and Richie Hayward died just last month, but I heard that the band is still around in some form.

To the OP: You smoking with Snoop Dogg or something? The spirit of peace and kindness and all that prevents me from suggesting that you roll up a really big joint, stoke that cherry until it's an inch long, and accidentally put it out in that guy's eye (so you could get some use out of it before he made it all go away), but I'd be more than a little put out if I was supplying that PoS leach and he tried to hoover up my buzz. Why not decide to smoke your buds - with your buds - BEFORE you see the guy from here on out?

him and playing keep away from the dick.

I think I posted somewhere here a while back that I once had to deal with a serious leach who absolutely would NOT take a "subtle" hint, so I finally rolled up a big fatty - well, it had a little herb on the ends, anyway, lol (the middle was tobacco), told him that I was too paranoid to smoke in town so we went for a little drive onto the backroads, I lit it & hit it and tossed it to him but "accidentally" pitched it out the window. So he jumped out, picked up the "joint," and watched me drive away. (He got the hint at some point before he managed to walk back into town.)

Extreme? This was after repeatedly hinting that he should pitch in, smoke his bud with me (or at least with someone), bring snacks, or in some small way be productive in the thing. Guy had money - but he never seemed to have any when it was time to pitch in for gas, munchies, herb, or... anything. Was reported to buy bud - but, again, never seemed to have any when he was around other people. Other than that... He was an asshole.

Don't get me wrong, I'll help a brother out. Even one who's poor enough that I know he won't have any for a while (been there myself, lol). Most people will be happy to provide something, even if it's just a place to hang, a hand when you're washing your car after you break out the bowl, or a few laughs. And there are a couple of people that I know that always seem to be so unlucky and down that I can't help but get them there when I have herb and run into them.

But the guy that I left in a cloud of dust and gravel and your "friend" have something in common: They're not friends and they're certainly nobody's brother (even if their parents have other children). Think of it as a public service; if you don't give the guy a lesson in acting like a decent human being, eventually he'll end up getting killed, crippled, or severely beaten, drug across the road by his feet, and told not to act like that.

A little friendly schooling and a light beating now could save his life later.

TS I fell out of my chair laughing at your post!I read a zillion posts per day and always enjoy you advise and insights on the world because they paralell my own and everybody tells me I am not politically correct. I am an anachronism and truly appreciate when real Americans still have the balls to plainly articulate what is what and who eloquently and without profanity.:theband::tommy::tommy:

one of my friends said they knew a guy who would always snatch people's roaches. always. so my friend killed a cockroach and rolled it into a "joint" and stuck it behind his ear, eventually "accidentally dropped" it, and returned to find that the guy took he roach. haha, apparently he smoked it and didn't really say anything out of the ordinary about it.

Sounds like you grew up in my neighborhood Btodalew. The bum probably caught a little more than a buzz when he toked on that bad boy!
+Rep:goodjob:

if that guy was my only friend , then i would rather have no friends

:bravo::adore:::adore::bravo::adore::bravo: +Rep

Seriously my friend, drop the bum as a friend before you get married and find him living on your couch hitting on both your weed and wife. Gluttony knows no bounds and is a deadly sin. It does not matter if you are from East, or West, North, or South, every neighborhood has those who look to take advantage and mistake kindness for weakness. Just because someone smokes weed it does not mean they are cool. Usually the quality of the chronic a person offers you to smoke indicates the level of trust the individual has been afforded on the street. If they cannot get themselves to pass a stupid joint how can you, or anyone trust them with anything of import.
When the shit hits the fan I would not want to be around this stiff the cops will have to smack him to shut him up!

TS I fell out of my chair laughing at your post!I read a zillion posts per day and always enjoy you advise and insights on the world

You're going to give ol' TorturedSoul a swelled head, lol. And it's usually only the ladies that can... Err... Never mind. Thanks for the compliments. I'm just here to learn, provide a little help (when possible), and entertain. Myself. If others occasionally find my particular form of humor funny too, that's great.

And... Somewhat frightening.

everybody tells me I am not politically correct.

<PSST> That means that you're doing it right.

BtW, "politically correct" is an oxymoron.

When you guys are buying grams of weed, or pooling to buy a gram it means you don't have a lot to waste and this guy is not a friend. He is using you. I would just not hang with this guy at all and see if he gets the message. Before ever offering to smoke with him again ask Him if he has any weed. My guess is the answer will always be no. Gluttony is one of the deadly sins brother.

Yeah, if you are all broke or stretching slim supply, that ain't cool.

My friend does this every time we smoke. Which hasn't been a whole lot really, since she doesn't like it as much as she likes alcohol, but it pisses me off. It's ALWAYS my weed, and I'll roll it, light it, puff and pass, and then she sits there with it and takes 4 or 5 drawn out hits, lets it burn, and usually by that time i've snatched it out of her hand, told her off, or stood in front of her staring at her. Usually when I get it back, me and whoever are with her skip her until she complains. So now whenever she's over i just use a bong or a waterfall, because she doesn't like those.

Little Feat sang back in 69

"dont bogart that joint my friend, pass it ove to me....."

the word is BOGART and yea...they forfit hits.

Mama is old enough to remember

Total Bogart move....inconsiderate douce bag.lose the fool. you can put your buddies picture in the wiki for the definition of...

1. bogart
April 20, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
(slang verb) To keep something all for oneself, thus depriving anyone else of having any.
Verb. To selfishly hold on to something. Jocular usage heard amongst smokers of marijuana.

Hey G-roller, did your friend get a clue and learn to share? or did you kick him to the curb?

I hate threads like this, with no followup...its like getting a massage without the "happy ending".

Back
Top Bottom