My female 100% sativa appears male stucks or hermie signs?

solareclipse

hi i am doing a non-pro grow from local seeds ...everything was ok except the quallity and yield as i mention is a non-pro grow..an easy-fast grow and today i see those things...i do know what is male or femle or hermie but this i never see....it was a female plant and in the midlle time of bloom 2 of them appear what u see next in pictures....thank u...any idea?
6_Small_1.jpg
5_Small_2.jpg
4_Small_5.jpg
3_Small_4.jpg
2_Small_3.jpg
1_Small_3.jpg

hows it going still a little hard to see but i know what your talking about. Theres a few things that will make your female seed hermit like not having your light right or light leaks stress and more all this will slow down the grow how many weeks are you in flowering try to pick a sack and open it see whats in side you may see yellow banana sacks you can just pluck them

hows it going still a little hard to see but i know what your talking about. Theres a few things that will make your female seed hermit like not having your light right or light leaks stress and more all this will slow down the grow how many weeks are you in flowering try to pick a sack and open it see whats in side you may see yellow banana sacks you can just pluck them

if u look closely to pictures u will see yellow staf like babanas..i did take them of...but i am wory i will not find them all in time and maby some pollen will make my plants with seeds....take a closer look
thanks

i sometimes get these late in flowering, even on my long time strains. i just grab a shot glass of water, and a pair of tweezers, pick, and dip. water is the enemy of pollen. i will have a small spray bottle with me to. pick, squirt. just to make sure. i have even discovered a few seeds here and there, in the past. not world ending, tho. lol.

thank u...so i dont have toworry about...i did found them before goes all aroynd the plant...but if someone forget ois there going to make seeds?

Yeah the yellow Nanners you can Pluck them off I had them on my last grow

just a few seeds is ok...because u dont have to buy more...lol...i remember once i get a male plant from stress...it was feminised seeds and i keepthe pollen and then i bought other feminised seeds an i usepollen to make seeds...i was succesfull....100% feminised....the healthy ones...the others i just throw them in trash...i was aboyt 2 years smoking my own mix strain....similar strains...bbc auto with bbbc auto....i really get a very nice weed from this...i think i have some foto from my last grow....i made them dwarfs...30-40 cm a big bud the whole plant...it was nice

Looks like a Mexican Sativa. You need to fertilizer her and keep an eye on her and let her be....

do u mean the last photos or the first?the last photos is from nother past grow...thefirst is to make something quick and same time i prepare another one plant and i keep it in veg for a lng time so i use all techniques to make a big bush...by the way i am expecting to get some other strains...blye blood and cali jack ..when i have those seeds i will have a journal grow here with updates and info...

Back
Top Bottom