My First AK-47 Grow

It will work fine, hps light is predominantly in the red part of the spectrum where MH is mostly blue. Red is what u want for flowering and blue for vedging.

here is the start of my flowering cycal.i think i have really stressed the plants out i had to cut the roots to seperate the plant from the nft system to the ebb abd flood. the leafs have gone all droopy i hope they pull though.
002818.JPG

003767.JPG

let me no what you all think.

thats a bit on the cooler side, but you'll be fine. ideally you don't want the night time temp be below about 65f.. but it shouldn't make any real diff, your plants leaves may appear a bit darker from the cooler night temps. Your humidity will be ok too.

thank's guy's. its day 3 of flowering and some of the leaves look like they are going yellow.

a couple close up pics of the yellowing would be helpful :)

could be a PH issue, low nutes, N deficiency, imbalance or absorption issue. if it is a N prob the fastest fix i have found is AN's Voodoo Juice, it fixes N uptake into the plant and regulates it properly, Plus adds too root mass and general plant health. Out of the 3 root zone enhancers AN makes (piranha,tarantula and voodoo are the 3) I find voodoo juice is the most useful if only using one of the 3, their the most costly of AN's line up, voodoo cost $100(canadian) per liter where the other 2 are $169. the upside to the cost is that u only use them for the first 2 weeks of flower, so a liter can last awhile, for me 1 liter of voodoo will last 6-8 flower cycles. as i only used about 120ml for each flowering period.

a couple close up pics of the yellowing would be helpful :)

could be a PH issue, low nutes, N deficiency, imbalance or absorption issue. if it is a N prob the fastest fix i have found is AN's Voodoo Juice, it fixes N uptake into the plant and regulates it properly, Plus adds too root mass and general plant health. Out of the 3 root zone enhancers AN makes (piranha,tarantula and voodoo are the 3) I find voodoo juice is the most useful if only using one of the 3, their the most costly of AN's line up, voodoo cost $100(canadian) per liter where the other 2 are $169. the upside to the cost is that u only use them for the first 2 weeks of flower, so a liter can last awhile, for me 1 liter of voodoo will last 6-8 flower cycles. as i only used about 120ml for each flowering period.

Hi mate the P.H is at 6,1 and i have just put nuts up to 90%. i was going to get the voodooo juice but i ran out of cash lol.but here are a couple of pics.
001786.JPG

002823.JPG

pics aint that great.

i would say lower your PH to between 5.5 and 5.8, thats the ideal PH for AN's products in all true forms of hydroponics.

Also if your plants are under 1.5 feet tall reduce nute amounts to 70% of the recommended amount.Once they are 2ft or larger u can up it to 100%.

My ak's have maxed out to around 2.2(average) feet tall, and when i used 100% nute strength it gave me nute burn. But nute residue build up also plays a role in getting nute burn, and since my system is basically a DWC i can get build up fast in my table, but a regular 20 min flush once every week or two with Just PH'ed water will eliminate this issue.

Also i noticed some white tips on your plants, is that actually happening? or is it just the pic causing the look of white leaf tips? if you have white tips this is a N imbalance, its not necessarily to much or too little N its how the plant absorbs it that's the issue, this is what voodoo juice will fix, the microbe or bacteria(can't remember which it is) that voodoo juice is made up of regulates the absorption of N to the plant, as well as promotes faster and larger root growth, which translates to healthier plants. I know i sound like a salesmen for the product, but its the only additive i have ever used where i actually saw a difference within a day in my plants.

i would say lower your PH to between 5.5 and 5.8, thats the ideal PH for AN's products in all true forms of hydroponics.

Also if your plants are under 1.5 feet tall reduce nute amounts to 70% of the recommended amount.Once they are 2ft or larger u can up it to 100%.

My ak's have maxed out to around 2.2(average) feet tall, and when i used 100% nute strength it gave me nute burn. But nute residue build up also plays a role in getting nute burn, and since my system is basically a DWC i can get build up fast in my table, but a regular 20 min flush once every week or two with Just PH'ed water will eliminate this issue.

Also i noticed some white tips on your plants, is that actually happening? or is it just the pic causing the look of white leaf tips? if you have white tips this is a N imbalance, its not necessarily to much or too little N its how the plant absorbs it that's the issue, this is what voodoo juice will fix, the microbe or bacteria(can't remember which it is) that voodoo juice is made up of regulates the absorption of N to the plant, as well as promotes faster and larger root growth, which translates to healthier plants. I know i sound like a salesmen for the product, but its the only additive i have ever used where i actually saw a difference within a day in my plants.

thank you mate i think i have it about 70% now. and i have the PH at 5.8 now so thats all good now.when i get the bud candy do i use that at 100% or 70% like the otheer? and the tips are yellow i n coulor.

Back
Top Bottom