My First AK-47 Grow

I'll have an update tomorrow in my thread :)

where do u have your tent? 15c is real low man, 24c-27c is best. just pick up a fan space heater, should bring your temps back up.

my tent is in a room in the back garden. i have got it up but now the humidity has gone up.
i got to day a Systemair LTI Fan Speed Controller dose any 1 no how wire one up i really need to no lol.
001804.JPG

i gave it a go but the fan is now makeing a buzzing noise is it ment to do that here is a pic of how i wired it.plase let me no what you think.
001_2_11.JPG

is this rite lol

Those look like the beginning of buds! In the pic I can't tell but do those first couple have white hairs poking out? On my plant once those green tips started busting out white hairs, I was able to see nugs forming with a week maybe two. I can't remember, have you sexed all your plants? Made 100% sure they are female?

hi mate i have sexed them and they are all 100% females. they do look like they have a couple of white hairs but its to small to tell. i did have temp probs so thats why i thought it had slowed it down. since i have sorted the temp prob out the is the first sine on anythink looking like a bud lol but im not sure if its bud or not lol maybe in a few more days we see lol

mirking60 said:
hi mate i have sexed them and they are all 100% females. they do look like they have a couple of white hairs but its to small to tell. i did have temp probs so thats why i thought it had slowed it down. since i have sorted the temp prob out the is the first sine on anythink looking like a bud lol but im not sure if its bud or not lol maybe in a few more days we see lol

Ya that makes sense with the temp
Problem. Gotta keep em happy to make buds! Lol. Those should bust open soon with hairs now that you fixed the temp problem.

nice amount of fans in there. i kinda wish i had more fans now. next thing on my list is more fans. looks good for 14 days man im counting down the days untill you harvest.

thank'S mate i have cut some big fan leaves off now not enught light was getting to my buds so i had to chop them lol. i will upload some more pics at the weekend they come are comeing on nicely now.i cant wait to harvest:thumb:

Mirking you should add a couple T5 light bars to your table so it can give light to the lower buds without you having to trim so much, i found trimming the major fan leaves at the top of the plants was easy, but all the small ones lower down were too much of a hassle for me to reach so i'm just adding 2 4ft T5 light bars on top of my table so the lower nugs will get enough light to produce better nugget buds. My table has brackets build in for the T5's but i'm sure it'd be easy to add them to your setup. plus its a cheap way to increase your yield.

Mirking you should add a couple T5 light bars to your table so it can give light to the lower buds without you having to trim so much, i found trimming the major fan leaves at the top of the plants was easy, but all the small ones lower down were too much of a hassle for me to reach so i'm just adding 2 4ft T5 light bars on top of my table so the lower nugs will get enough light to produce better nugget buds. My table has brackets build in for the T5's but i'm sure it'd be easy to add them to your setup. plus its a cheap way to increase your yield.

kool thanks mate i will have to have a look into it mate.

Here are my 4 AK-47 plant's at 21 day's into flowering.they have started to show there flower's now so they are looking good not started to smell yet. they are at 92CM tall now i am hopeing they dont get much higher because i dont have a lot of room to rise the light and 15 inches left of room to rise the light so not a lot lol and NUTS is at full strenth now.i have had to trim a couple of big fan leaves off so ther nugs can pock though.im still hopeing for 50 grams a plant.well i can dream lol.
07211.JPG

07315.JPG

07411.JPG

07511.JPG

07614.JPG

07712.JPG

07815.JPG

08018.JPG

08116.JPG

08215.JPG

08317.JPG

08410.JPG

08512.JPG

let me no what you think guy's.

looking awesome man! nice flower development. now things will really take off for ya! :)

i lucked out and don't have my apt inspection till the end of the week so i'm letting mine go another 5 days...

looking awesome man! nice flower development. now things will really take off for ya! :)

i lucked out and don't have my apt inspection till the end of the week so i'm letting mine go another 5 days...

Hi mate yer they are starting to look good now i am just hoping they dont get much taller because i cant raise the light much more im abit worried about it lol they seem to be growing by the ince lol.

thats good about the inspection mate i bet you are well happy i cant wait to see some new pics of those bad boy's lol.

Back
Top Bottom