My First AK-47 Grow

hi mate i cant the stems are really stuiff they will snap. i can put the light up 15 more inches then thats it.lol

Your plants look good..just remember plants usually double in height when they flower..if they are 12 inches when you put them on 12/12..they will be at least 2 feet at harvest..:thumb:

what a predicament to be in........i been watchin your grow alot but never paid attention to how much room you have up top. i been following since veg and wish i had noticed your height restriction then. i would have recomended LST for you AK for sure just to buy u a few inches. if you have 15 inches left and their already 14 days into flower then id hold my breath and take the plunge. theyve already been growing in bloom for 2 weeks and i remember the last 3 weeks of my last grow i didnt have to raise the lights one time. you should make it out with just enough room

what a predicament to be in........i been watchin your grow alot but never paid attention to how much room you have up top. i been following since veg and wish i had noticed your height restriction then. i would have recomended LST for you AK for sure just to buy u a few inches. if you have 15 inches left and their already 14 days into flower then id hold my breath and take the plunge. theyve already been growing in bloom for 2 weeks and i remember the last 3 weeks of my last grow i didnt have to raise the lights one time. you should make it out with just enough room

thanks mate im hopeing so to i didnt even think about the hight till the other day when i put the light a bit higher and though crap i dont have a lot of hight left lol so im praying that things are going to be ok.we have to wait and see lol

Oh rite thanks mate i was getting worryed i done somethink wrong. because at one point my tent got up to 30'c.

ak seems to handle high temps and low humidity quite well, my tent kept hitting 30-33c midday with basically zero humidity...its really dry and hot in my apt building...and it looks like i'll still get a great yield....truth is MJ is a weed and will grow in almost any condition but the very extreme...may not be ideal but it will still turn out good smoke even if stressed... Ofcourse optimum conditions will maximize your yield.... but after you get a few grows under your belt these little issues won't ever bother ya at all.

aint that the truth kilo.. ive never grown my plants in any humidity of 20% i cant do a thing about it in my parts unless i decide to get a humidifier. i dont feel i need one my plants grow like crazy in these conditions.

That AK does raise my eyebrows since its leaves are doin that but if Kilo says its happened to him id take his word. always take the advice of someone who grew your strain and did well at growing it.

aint that the truth kilo.. ive never grown my plants in any humidity of 20% i cant do a thing about it in my parts unless i decide to get a humidifier. i dont feel i need one my plants grow like crazy in these conditions.

That AK does raise my eyebrows since its leaves are doin that but if Kilo says its happened to him id take his word. always take the advice of someone who grew your strain and did well at growing it.

i hear ya man, shoot i actually have a coolmist humidifier in my tent, but my inline fan sucks the air outta the tent so fast it makes little difference when it comes to humidity, though it does reduce the temps in my tent by 1-3 degrees C....

well all want the "optimum" grow conditions, but unless you have a space with some serious environmental controls is hard to do...just gotta do the best ya can with what your stuck with...

ak seems to handle high temps and low humidity quite well, my tent kept hitting 30-33c midday with basically zero humidity...its really dry and hot in my apt building...and it looks like i'll still get a great yield....truth is MJ is a weed and will grow in almost any condition but the very extreme...may not be ideal but it will still turn out good smoke even if stressed... Ofcourse optimum conditions will maximize your yield.... but after you get a few grows under your belt these little issues won't ever bother ya at all.

thanks mate i think i need to stop worrying about them lol.im going to upload some pics in a bit.

yer mate in gunna take his advice and stop worrying about them now.lol

Here are my plants at day 28 of flowering i only have a couple of pics it wont let me upload the rest of them for some reson but anyway here they are.
IMG_031011.JPG

IMG_03118.JPG

IMG_03128.JPG

IMG_031313.JPG

IMG_03149.JPG

IMG_031513.JPG

let me no what you guys think.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom