My First AK-47 Grow

sorry not be on last few weeks i will be updateing tomrrow with some new pics i think my baby have about 3 weeks left but for some reson they dont smell yet.

So wheres this pic update?? lol i'm still paying attention to your grow!

I Wanna see how your AK's turn out man. Mine didn't start to really stink till about the end of week 6. though its funny my cured bud doesn't stink too bad, and the smoke is real smooth yet strong.

I`d love to see some new pics as I have AK47 in 2nd week of flower and have all kinds of colas on em. just waiting for them to get a lil bigger b4 I post mine again not sure how to put my grow into permalink yet but I have pics of mine from 6 weeks on. yours are looking great mirking cant wait to see final product as the waiting does seem like forever but i look at it like good things come to those who wait.will be checkin in from now on

Hi guys thanks for waiting lol here are the long awaited pics lol
04263.JPG

04163.JPG

04054.JPG

03965.JPG

03867.JPG

03770.JPG

03667.JPG

03573.JPG

let me no what you think guys. one thing when do you thinkk i neeed to start to fluse my babys.

Looking good man! though your getting a bit of nute burn i see. you should flush out the medium every now and again between feeding. looks like you have 3-4 weeks left.

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks AK47 is one ugly plant in flower, but man I love the product...

Not making reference to your grow specifically my friend. It does appear you suffered a big cal/mag issue there.

Great Haul.... Harvest is the reason for it all
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom