My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

Great deal K! :woohoo:

Looks like the "dry out" did the trick after all...cool!!

Now make sure not to let them thirst for too long though so, make sure to keep an eye on them and re-water at just the right time..ok?

When the pot get's light, re-water...cool?

nothing to report today , i watered all the plants a little bit ... now we wait ;)

hey hey hey whow whow whow!!!

no little bit, full watering or none!!! thats how you let it dry out!!! remember brotha, when the top soil has dried out, the bottom has moisture still... you want the first 2 - 3 inches of the top soil to be good and dry!!!

when you do a "little" watering, all your doing is getting the top wet again, and all the water goes back to the bottom of the pot, then you have to wait longer for it to dry out!!! trust me bro, I have made that mistake!!!

:peacetwo:

hey hey hey whow whow whow!!!

no little bit, full watering or none!!! thats how you let it dry out!!! remember brotha, when the top soil has dried out, the bottom has moisture still... you want the first 2 - 3 inches of the top soil to be good and dry!!!

when you do a "little" watering, all your doing is getting the top wet again, and all the water goes back to the bottom of the pot, then you have to wait longer for it to dry out!!! trust me bro, I have made that mistake!!!

Yep, I agree...that's why you wait until the pot's are light when lifted, to make sure the soil at the bottom is not still saturated.

During dry out, the only water you might want to do, would be a light misting of the plant it's self, only. :thumb:

ohhhh rightt i see , thanks guys , noob mistake :p sory about that x)

no worries kamy!!! I have been there as well!!! it just a great thing to always have someone there for you when you do something wrong, WE GOT YO BACK BROTHA!!!

no worries kamy!!! I have been there as well!!! it just a great thing to always have someone there for you when you do something wrong, WE GOT YO BACK BROTHA!!!

Mad snaps Big "A"...Now that's word's of encouragement for ya'...LOL :cheer::high-five::adore::Namaste:

From beginning to end bro!!! :thumb:

Your not just growing Cannabis plants k, you growing knowledge as well dude...can you feel that too, my friend?

indeed warrior :) and i love it :) plants are looking good , overall im quite happy so far , the sick plant is growing fine as well :) hopefully she will make it untill the end :)

I havent watered for 3 days , pots are light now , but there are still signs of a little overwater , so im gona keep them dry for a little longer to see how they hold on

How about some pics? Glad to see the over watered one is bouncing back. Mine has too. How is the temps holding up? I remember you were having issues with that before.

That's good, as long as you're keeping them warm. Must be going around because I have been really tired too the past few days.

That's good, as long as you're keeping them warm. Must be going around because I have been really tired too the past few days.

same here!!! I think it has a lot to do with my kids though!!! my daughter has started back up in cheerleading so my weeks are so busy with school and her school and cheerleading!!!

luckily, I have great medicine for that issue!!!

Update time :

30012012.jpg

this is the good looking skunk

30012012_002.jpg

this are my big buds (one of them looks terrible i know xD)

30012012_003.jpg

this is my "sick" plant , the reason i asked those question , i belive im starting to see some pystols forming on the top of the plant :S , not sure though , but sure looks strange i need help

:thanks:

nah kamy, you won't see it on the top yet... first off, you will see the calyx swell up on the 5th - 6th node, and a pistol will come out of it... if not then you will get a banana pollen sack if it is male...

to my knowledge, unless it is an autoflowering seed. NO it can not start to flower under 18 hours of light!!! its only in 12 hours of solid darkness that she will start to flower, it will show about a week or 2 after you do the flip!!!

Back
Top Bottom