My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

Whoa queen..lol, no need to get angry.. ( or maybe its just how I read it..lol, ) but in my experience, and the many grows I have seen in person, just a few roots poking out it nothing to panic about, as the roots are naturally going to travel out as much as they can, until they hit a wall or light, then they turn to the dark, damp area and create a nice healthy rootball... Then they should be transplanted... If he were to transplant every time he saw a single root popping out then he would be doing it alot and not establishing a nice root structure as roots will be tearing every time he transplants. But just like everything here.. this is only my opinion from my firsthand experience, if you have other theorys thenn please share..:thanks:

Saaaaaaaay what? What you talking about, Willis? Angry? Not in the least, I was simply stating what I thought and had been told. Gotta get to know me better, I would never get angry at something so trivial. And I was assuming that maybe Kamy was seeing more than one root showing at the bottom. Thats my fault for assuming. I would hope he would not transplant at seeing just one root coming from the bottom. With mine it was a cluster of roots coming out of the bottom. I think the reason they didn't go back in was due to the tray connecting to the pot so it had complete darkness. I should have taken pics of my roots coming out for Kamy for future reference. What I did since I didn't have any pots to move them to was cut or trim the roots. That was like a quick fix depending on how fast they grow back. But when they do I may just transplant them to garbage bags. I got way ahead of myself when I started germinating. Also, I have no theories just what I have been told by others or have experienced first hand. Sorry you took my comment as being angry, not sure why you did.

Saaaaaaaay what? What you talking about, Willis? Angry? Not in the least, I was simply stating what I thought and had been told. Gotta get to know me better, I would never get angry at something so trivial. And I was assuming that maybe Kamy was seeing more than one root showing at the bottom. Thats my fault for assuming. I would hope he would not transplant at seeing just one root coming from the bottom. With mine it was a cluster of roots coming out of the bottom. I think the reason they didn't go back in was due to the tray connecting to the pot so it had complete darkness. I should have taken pics of my roots coming out for Kamy for future reference. What I did since I didn't have any pots to move them to was cut or trim the roots. That was like a quick fix depending on how fast they grow back. But when they do I may just transplant them to garbage bags. I got way ahead of myself when I started germinating. Also, I have no theories just what I have been told by others or have experienced first hand. Sorry you took my comment as being angry, not sure why you did.

My true apoligies queen.. :adore:, Im not sure why it sounded like you were angry, but it may have to do with the fact that I'm at work, been arguing with the girlfriend all day, Nd need to smoke a bowl.. hahahaha.. so once again, sorry..lol

And trimming the roots when they begin to ball up and out is a brilliant idea, as it keeps those bitches in check.. LOL:circle-of-love:

My true apoligies queen.. :adore:, Im not sure why it sounded like you were angry, but it may have to do with the fact that I'm at work, been arguing with the girlfriend all day, Nd need to smoke a bowl.. hahahaha.. so once again, sorry..lol
And trimming the roots when they begin to ball up and out is a brilliant idea, as it keeps those bitches in check.. LOL:circle-of-love:

Hey no worries, we all have our shitty days...And when you get home and spark that bowl, all those things will dissolve away with exception of the girlfriend, with that, you're on ya own partner...My bf catches hell from me at times..lol

my sick plant is looking worse :S i belive she has a small nute burn

20012012_002.jpg

and the leaves are getting even more curved

20012012_003.jpg

on the other hand , the other plant is looking ok

20012012_004.jpg

:thanks:

I think your right kamy! just water heavy and back off the nutes a bit.

whater heavly ? :O im not sure , some one told me that i was overwatering the plant :/ lol im not sure what to do now

whats good kamy!!!

im not sure that they have been here in your journal recently??? stick with what your doing!!! let the soil dry out before you do any other waterings!!! I must have missed the feeding!!!

what dosage did you use for the nutes??? it looks like it could be the start of nute burn... but it also could be the pH!!!

:peacetwo:

Kamy I think when GG said water heavy, he didn't mean give more water, he meant you over watered. Stay with what you have been told and let the lady dry out. I still thinks she looks good overall.

Kamy I think when GG said water heavy, he didn't mean give more water, he meant you over watered. Stay with what you have been told and let the lady dry out. I still thinks she looks good overall.

Me too, she's not a lost cause yet...she may have locked up a bit with that first feeding...IDK?

How dry is that soil now? Light or heavy when you pick it up?

I know you only used 1/4 strength with your nutes, so I wouldn't think nute burn...?

I'm still wondering about that bottled water and what kind it is? Is it distilled? Spring? Filtered tap?...?

It needs to be distilled because some bottled water has minerals added for flavor that could potentially cause your plants health problems but I'm still not sure that's the problem either? Hmmm?

I think when your soil dries out good, you may need to leach the soil in that one, unless someone else has a better idea?

I'm sure with all the brilliant help you have now, someone will have better answers for you than I have to offer...I hope?

thanks for the input guys , im using ta water , and the other plants doesent seem to be having problems with it , im using 1/2 nute strenght , i belive its a small nute burn , nothing to worry about , what do you mean by leach the soil warrior ? i dont know what that means :p im leting it dry out , i will check the pot weight tomorow and if she is dry i will give her water with no nutes to flush the dirt , lets hope i win this fight :)

thanks for the input guys , im using ta water , and the other plants doesent seem to be having problems with it , im using 1/2 nute strenght , i belive its a small nute burn , nothing to worry about , what do you mean by leach the soil warrior ? i dont know what that means :p im leting it dry out , i will check the pot weight tomorow and if she is dry i will give her water with no nutes to flush the dirt , lets hope i win this fight :)

Ok, well let me ask this, are you letting your tap water sit open for at least 24 hours? You gotta remember that all plants don't have the same temperament or in other words what may work for one may not for the other..Get what I mean? And when Warrior says leech, he means flush your plant out with water.

Ok, well let me ask this, are you letting your tap water sit open for at least 24 hours? You gotta remember that all plants don't have the same temperament or in other words what may work for one may not for the other..Get what I mean? And when Warrior says leech, he means flush your plant out with water.

Yup...lol...:thumb:

Leach means flush the "soil" out with water.

Get a large container (wash basin, tub, large sink or storage container...etc...?) place your pot in it, fill the large container with luke-warm water, let sit for about 10 minutes, remove plant, drain water and then repeat again and again, until you have virtually clear water draining from your soil/pot...at least, that's how I was told how to do it?

This is basically washing all the salt build-up out of your soil so that the roots can uptake the nutes better...understand?

Well alrighty then..go with your plan, let it dry out to see if there is any improvement. If not then I would go with Warrior and give her a good flushing. How is your ph doing? You did get a meter right? Have you checked that?

Back
Top Bottom