Yes true. But I know nothing of your experience with the pineapple chunk haha just what you told me. So let's say I want a nice car. Audi RS3 in moon grey. You think I'm getting that for free? How about a supermodel girlfriend? Or a beach house in malibu? The latest pair of Jordans? A Rolex? Tailored suit? A three course meal at the finest restaurant? Haha hopefully you get my point.
Oh I get what your saying but we are talking about cannabis here not the life styles of the rich and famous.

Oh I get what your saying but we are talking about cannabis here not the life styles of the rich and famous.
Work hard & keep focused. You can achieve anything you thought impossible

My original reaction to your comment about pineapple chunk may of come across over the top. But I said it with wisdom & in regards to the (Ops) seedling blunder. You kinda pissed on my chips with your comment hahaha

My original reaction to your comment about pineapple chunk may of come across over the top. But I said it with wisdom & in regards to the (Ops) seedling blunder. You kinda pissed on my chips with your comment hahaha
Well the cost of the seed had nothing to do with the out come of it. Same thing could happen to a seed you spent 20 dollars for was my point. Sorry about your chips.

Well the cost of the seed had nothing to do with the out come of it. Same thing could happen to a seed you spent 20 dollars for was my point. Sorry about your chips.
:passitleft:

Hello guys,

A not entirely plant related.

My humidifier just got here:
EF495F56-3F4D-4CAB-9211-0C31498A03DF.jpeg

As you can see put it on top of some paper just to see if there’s a leak while functioning, but so far so good, I’m testing it out so I can decide if it needs me to regulate it’s speed:

After setting it up I went for a smoke and came back to:
E30DDFFF-82CA-4DC3-98C2-9B9AB02B9A75.jpeg

My Bubba’s Gift (only living plant I still have left) still isn’t in the tent while I test the humidifier and decide about its speed.

I’ll keep going for about an hour before I do anything.

Now for the plant related part:
Yeah, Mexican Sativa :rip:.

I’m germinating a Lemon Shining Silver Haze now.

Edit:
Wow after I posted this I realized it was at top speed so I brought it down a little bit, got busy doing something else and came back... it was at 67%. I’ll take a few more minutes, maybe a couple hours to get it right.

Hello fellows, this is day 7 since my Bubba’s Gift sprouted. Here’s a couple of pictures of how she looks and my current setup... as you can see I left paper on my tent’s floor because that way it won’t get wet when I need to remove the humidifier’s tank to refill it.

3968C689-6FC9-4D3E-A66B-3840CA664879.jpeg

233B24AB-70F6-4D87-BFBA-711BB8277BB2.jpeg

I left my higrometer’s cable drop so it can measure humidity levels at the same height where my plant is.
And I put my humidifier’s setting almost at the top, but also on a timer: 30 minutes working and raising the humidity in the tent, then stop for 15 minutes and let humidity fall with the help of the high temperatures, inner fan and extractor.

Also I noticed today that my lights were on a 16-8 schedule, so I fixed it to 18-6.

Hello fellows, this is day 7 since my Bubba’s Gift sprouted. Here’s a couple of pictures of how she looks and my current setup... as you can see I left paper on my tent’s floor because that way it won’t get wet when I need to remove the humidifier’s tank to refill it.

3968C689-6FC9-4D3E-A66B-3840CA664879.jpeg

233B24AB-70F6-4D87-BFBA-711BB8277BB2.jpeg

I left my higrometer’s cable drop so it can measure humidity levels at the same height where my plant is.
And I put my humidifier’s setting almost at the top, but also on a timer: 30 minutes working and raising the humidity in the tent, then stop for 15 minutes and let humidity fall with the help of the high temperatures, inner fan and extractor.

Also I noticed today that my lights were on a 16-8 schedule, so I fixed it to 18-6.
Having your lights now on the 18/6 will help massively!

Hello fellow growers. It’s been 2 days since my last update, this is the end of day 9 for my Bubba’s Gift, here’s some pictures of her.

Her first 2 real leaves have grown a little bit and she’s now developing a couple of leaves above them (which have been growing as well) and a new couple below them.
98EB2DDD-0CC0-41A2-8757-9A72637156A9.jpeg

76CF7EDA-7DEC-4C11-8316-9B2F09125DDF.jpeg

Also as I said a few days ago, I was germinating a Lemon Shining Silver Haze, I have already planted her and she sprouted this morning. At first I put her in the tent, but she’s kind of bent so I pulled her out and I’m leaving her outside... maybe tomorrow her stem will start getting straight because the morning sunlight isn’t so strong and she’s going to have to try and reach for it, and in the afternoon I will pull her away from the sun a little bit (not completely), so she will keep doing that.
I don’t want to put her in the tent because she’s still so small and also, since my led lights are about 20 inches away from the pots, then she wouldn’t have to try to reach for the light.
4A9C6829-ACBC-4A35-A5B4-7998CFA7DA21.jpeg

4977B436-EA30-417C-A019-04B5BFE5D5C6.jpeg

0290CCC3-CD02-4896-86B7-7152B10B0889.jpeg

All seedlings need light. You won't establish a good root system unless, light, humidity, watering, heat, is all on point.

Having your lights now on the 18/6 will help massively!

You were right about this, and the fact that I’m growing indoors makes a difference too. In the following picture you probably can’t see, but my BG already has 10 real leaves by the end of day 10... Before this I grew an Amnesia XXL Auto (semi-outdoors) and on day 10 she still only had 4 leaves.
63B5A06A-7D7F-4F2A-83B4-B645A17D06BA.jpeg

This right here was my previous plant on its 10th day.
44A9EF54-1244-482B-A65F-44E1B4DF4341.jpeg

All seedlings need light. You won't establish a good root system unless, light, humidity, watering, heat, is all on point.

For my little LSSH it seems leaving her outside wasn’t so bad after all. I woke up to find her completely straight and a little under an inch taller. Then I just left her outside some more and waited for my tent’s lights to turn off so my other plant could complete its cycle, then an hour after that I put her indoors too. This is how she looks right now, and forgive the bad quality picture, I can’t take a proper picture in the tent when they’re so small.
83BC6DEE-54F8-4A3A-8C91-5A94023B0827.jpeg

Should get them up and running a little faster.

Bubba’s Gift [Day 11
79E0D059-5C00-4A46-8165-38699B7473BD.jpeg

Lemon Shining Silver Haze [Day 3]
91D7BC00-CC62-437B-98AD-654287448D57.jpeg

This is how my plants currently look. LSSH is a little taller than BG despite being about a week younger.

On the right side of the first picture you might be able to see a little brow spot on a leaf. I think it could be nutrient burn or overwatering; in case it’s nutrient burn I just diluted the BioGrow some more; in case it’s about overwatering, I just started doing what you said, watering in a ring around them and not directly and I also lowered my humidifier’s speed.

Back
Top Bottom