My first attempt, need extra info before I begin

ashm

Hello everyone, I posted a few months ago with a project for my first grow..
Today I finally got everything going, or almost, some things are still on the way.
Anyways,

What Strain is it? Nothern Lights feminised sensi seed
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? not yet planted
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Biobizz All-Mix, I also bought some bone meal and Epsom salt. (not sure on the amounts of bone meal and Epsom salt I should add to the mix)
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 liters air pots
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 90w LED ufo
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Just above 80 degrees but probably because my exhaust pc fan is currently running on 5v when if should be on 12v (couldnt find an adapter around the house) I will have to buy one.
RH of Room/Cabinet? at the moment with nothing inside, 35% I think.
PH of Medium ? Dont know yet.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? I bought biobizz products, bio grow, bloom, topmax, root juice, bio heaven, alg-a-mic. I dont have a plan on how they will be used and I'm also not sure if Alg-a-mic is for hydro only ?
Size or Square Footage of Room? tente, 30x30x60cm 0,09 m2

I do not have any pictures yet, but I will be adding some very soon.
I'll take any advice or info, please feel free guys :)

Peace

If you start a journal, many more people will follow it and give you advice, that's what I did. Go here, Journals in Progress, then click post new thread, then pop all this info in there and give it a nice title. That will create your journal.
This tells you how to post pics also: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Sounds like you are trying a PC grow or something else very tiny?

Hello, Thanks for replying, and thank you for the info.
I was actually thinking about a journal, I'm just waiting to get everything running and some pictures..

Well its not a PC grow but very close to it, could call it micro grow... I'll be doing some heavy Lst to keep it very low since I do not have much space for growth, going to try to get an even canopy.. I just hope it does not get that tall...

Also, apparently my tap water is "soft" and its PH is at around 8.2
And my soil PH is at 7.2

I'm not sure if after adding all the nuts will the PH lvl of the water drop or rise, and since its "bio" if I should ever need to lower my PH, I should use concentrated lemon juice, right ?

I will keep updating this post until I get a journal going.

Peace

I've heard lemon juice will work but I think the PH Down and Up products are the best to use; its easy and reliable, plus I haven't seen the PH Down hurt my plants at all. I got a big bottle of liquid ph down for $15 or something. After adding your nutes, I can almost guarantee you will need something to lower the ph more (nutes are acidic and will lower ph, making it a smaller number). Soil ph should be between 6.5-6.8, maybe 7.0 if the plant is ok with it.

Yeah start a journal like stealth said you get tons of help. Sounds like you got a plan take a look at a few other peoples journals and threads and it may give you more idea.

Back
Top Bottom